SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    More North Korea Executions?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More North Korea Executions? Login/Join 
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
I believe the Praetorian Guard is drawing his bathwater as we speak....

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
I spoke with a Chinese engineer who told me that the likelihood of kujo getting knocked off is somewhere between zero to almost none. He said if any link in the takeover chain leaked, everyone in the chain would be immediately executed, including their families, friends of families, etc. Pretty bad odds of such a nice thing going down.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8635 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So in North Korea, fake news is punishable by death?

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Either that or Li'l Kim is old fashioned enough to shoot the messengers.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I actually kinda respect his animosity towards fake news. Damn shame a few employees of CNN can't catch a little anti aircraft love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21075 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post