SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Step-Daughter in Ski Accident - UPDATE #2 Page 2
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Step-Daughter in Ski Accident - UPDATE #2 Page 2 Login/Join 
Picture of keltoi
posted Hide Post
Is it possible to talk to the Chairman of the department to address the issue of the teacher who is not helping with the continuation of her studies.

Posts: 630 | Location:  | Registered: December 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Outstanding. Glad to hear she's almost completely mended.

Posts: 32494 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Prayers for her to continue to progress.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10908 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
I'm really glad she's doing well now and improving.

As a Southern boy, let me just say that several times we briefly considered snow skiing. Then I remembered how badly I can manage to hurt myself water skiing, and decided that snow, rocks, and trees jumping out at me wasn't worth it.

Really a blessing that she's done so well, will pray for continued healing and relief from pain.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post