SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anybody seen/heard from James Rosen?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anybody seen/heard from James Rosen? Login/Join 
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted
What has happened to James Rosen?

Fox News' chief Washington correspondent, James Rosen, is leaving the network, it was announced about a week ago.

Since then nothing.

His last reports indicate he was involved in the House Intel Committee goings on.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
WITSEC? Eek

Posts: 4009 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I don't know man I
just got here myself
Picture of mrw
posted Hide Post
Nothing, silence. Strange, real strange.

mrw

Hand Made Custom Knives
www.sandownforge.com

Posts: 1737 | Location: Gulf Coast Florida | Registered: June 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dwood4
posted Hide Post
I dont like the direction Fox is headed.

Posts: 543 | Registered: November 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dwood4:
I dont like the direction Fox is headed.

I haven't liked where Fox has been headed for a long time now. Other side of the same coin if ya know what I mean. A lot of noise, not a lot of substance. I can get a full days worth of Fox news by watching 10 minutes of OAN.

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, he left me a voicemail the other day.

Confused

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
He's been taken to a Deep State dark site.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
MIB

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
No, he's at a family reunion. He asked me to go along with him, but I'm all set to testify before Congress, so...

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Was he the guy who ended up on the no fly list somehow? Guess he'll be driving to the reunion...

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
No, he's at a family reunion. He asked me to go along with him, but I'm all set to testify before Congress, so...

Remember to forget to mention that thing, that they did the other day, involving those other guys. As long as you don't go there, or into that dang frozen orange juice commodities scandal, you'll be fine. Mostly.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
He's been taken to a Deep State dark site.

Anonymous sources say he's being "debriefed" by Marv Albert. My money's on Rosen even if they waive the two bite rule. Wink

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Rosen seems to have dropped off the face of the earth.

Any word?

If he had done something disreputable, it would be all over the place. If he had driven drunk, hit a snow bank, flipped his car, he would be in every media outlet, dead or alive.

If he quit and went to work for a deli in Manhattan, somebody would be ratting him out.

Any clues?

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Maybe he is going to work for Alex Jones but are having a hard time finding the right tinfoil hat.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5749 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could google him but ignorance is bliss.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13397 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Posted on the twitters 3 days ago.
Kind of liked the guy.
quote:
James Rosen
‏Verified account @JamesRosenTV
Jan 2

I appreciate all the good wishes you have sent to me and I hope to bring you news about my future endeavors soon.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6211 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just stay out of the park.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dubya
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

Big Grin

Sons of the Republic of Texas, NRA, TSRA
God Bless America

Posts: 4075 | Location: The Great Lone Star State, Texas | Registered: March 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
He always seemed to do a decent job. For some reason, the men are dropping off the Fox payroll like flies.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5035 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bassamatic:
For some reason, the men are dropping off the Fox payroll like flies.

So not Shep Smith then...

Bummer.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post