SIGforum
Sig Key Chain

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/1360013034

September 13, 2017, 03:22 PM
SummersAtTheLake
Sig Key Chain
Had to order a few items from the Sig Store the other day and there was free shipping and a free hat for orders over $100.00 so I picked up a Sig Key Chain that actually seems to work pretty dam good.
I'm in and out of my vehicle a lot with my business and carry my phone in my front pants pocket and constantly need to be aware not to put my keys in the same pocket as my phone. Sig has these keychains for $8.00 and they hook to your belt and even have 2 tension screws for adjustment.

I've wasted a lot more than $8.00 on stupid stuff that doesn't work and this seems to come in pretty handy plus it is pretty dam cool Smile

IMG_7968 (600x800)

IMG_7970 (600x800)

IMG_7975 (800x600)

IMG_7976 (800x600)
September 13, 2017, 04:37 PM
BillyBonesNY
It'd make a great christmas ornament for the tree Smile

----------------------------------------
http://lonesurvivorfoundation.org
September 13, 2017, 05:37 PM
Bisleyblackhawk
I won a SIG swag KARMA that contained one from PPGMD several years ago...I thought I lost it shooting down in GA with Rolan Kraps at a cowboy action shoot last year Frown...but it was found in the clubhouse where I changed clothes and the Krappy Gang mailed it back to me Smile...it's my all time favorite key chain.

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet
September 13, 2017, 05:41 PM
sgalczyn
I bet TSA and most schools would have a fit over that.

"No matter where you go - there you are"
September 13, 2017, 05:45 PM
Rey HRH
what's weird for me is it comes in a holster.

Guess what I'd lose if I had that key chain. Then it would bug me to no end that I lost it.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.
September 13, 2017, 07:08 PM
msfzoe
For folks like us that is one cool key holder.
September 13, 2017, 07:16 PM
snoris
I got one from Sig CS as a freebie when they replaced my KABOOM 9mm P320 Caliber X-Change kit slide. Pretty neat, I love it!

Of course, I'll have to remember to take my keys off of it when I travel by air to avoid panicking the TSA people.
September 13, 2017, 07:33 PM
SummersAtTheLake
After seeing that close-up photo of my keys and fob I am going to do a deep cleaning on them in the morning.......
September 14, 2017, 09:07 AM
Eponym
quote:
Originally posted by sgalczyn:
Paint the end of the frame and barrel red so it could not be confused with a real firearm.
September 14, 2017, 11:04 AM
iron chef
quote:
Originally posted by Eponym:
quote:
Paint the end of the frame and barrel red so it could not be confused with a real firearm.

Nope. If you have to go through TSA security and forget to remove your gun keychain, you'll either have to voluntarily surrender it (their euphemism for confiscate) or go make arrangements to pack it or ship it somewhere else, in which case you'll probably miss your flight.
September 14, 2017, 11:07 AM
Georgeair
quote:
I'm in and out of my vehicle a lot with my business

Nice key. Is your business the same as Huggy Bear?

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

September 14, 2017, 11:22 AM
Rolan_Kraps
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
I won a SIG swag KARMA that contained one from PPGMD several years ago...I thought I lost it shooting down in GA with Rolan Kraps at a cowboy action shoot last year Frown...but it was found in the clubhouse where I changed clothes and the Krappy Gang mailed it back to me Smile...it's my all time favorite key chain.

Limp Along, I'll see you at the Leadmine shootout!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home
September 14, 2017, 11:26 AM
SummersAtTheLake
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
quote:
I'm in and out of my vehicle a lot with my business

Nice key. Is your business the same as Huggy Bear?

I'm probably missing something here but I am a Realtor..only Huggy Bear that comes to mind is the one from Starsky and Hutch(old show not the new movie) Smile
September 14, 2017, 12:27 PM
Eponym
quote:
Originally posted by iron chef:
quote:
Originally posted by Eponym:
quote:

Nope. If you have to go through TSA security and forget to remove your gun keychain, you'll either have to voluntarily surrender it (their euphemism for confiscate) or go make arrangements to pack it or ship it somewhere else, in which case you'll probably miss your flight.
I neglected to include the obligatory smiley in my post to indicate sarcasm. Could there possibly be doubt in anyone's mind that this keychain trinket is not a real firearm? Of course not. I agree that painting the end red will not make the obvious obvious; they still have to follow the rules, even if they (the person and the rules) are stoooopid. Smile