SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A Karma. It will have to be a surprise as I have no idea yet. ( Winner is BB61!)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
A Karma. It will have to be a surprise as I have no idea yet. ( Winner is BB61!) Login/Join 
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Thanks.

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Report This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Please include me, I love a good mystery. Thank you for your generosity.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1930 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Report This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I share the intrigue. Please add me in for a chance and thank you.

Posts: 7252 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Report This Post
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
Count me in on the surprise and thank you

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1375 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Report This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
I could use some good karma so please count me in. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me in for the surprise karma. Can't wait to see/hear what it is...........

PC

Posts: 1336 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, I love surprises!

For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8013 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Report This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Please add me too. Thanks

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Report This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Oooh, a surprise! I like surprises. Please include me.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30650 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Report This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Love surprises.

I'm in.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17269 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Report This Post
Picture of Sig Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
Count me in.

Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Having the opportunity to buy your knee-length leather coat back in '08 or so was all the Karma I need. After my cat turned it into a scratch pad, I sold it to a co-worker who repairs leather on the side. Like Mr Willowby's Christmas Tree, that coat has gone on to give pleasure to multiple people.

Good luck with your Karma. May the Karma you receive when the winner receives your Karma be nurturing and worthwhile.

Transplanted Hillbilly
Picture of Fire Away
posted Hide Post
Please enter me and thanks for the generosity.

Posts: 1921 | Location: Central Pennsylvania | Registered: December 08, 1999Report This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
Well this is interesting. Count me in please and thank you.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1680 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Report This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this karma of intrigue.

Thank you for the chance.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11144 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Thanks!

Posts: 1073 | Location: Norfolk, VA | Registered: June 09, 2012Report This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
It's my first "In" for a unknown gift. Will be a surprised to learn what Karma comes up with.

Posts: 4409 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Report This Post
Picture of SR
posted Hide Post
Thanks for running the Karma. Please toss my name in the hat.

Speak softly and carry a big stick loaded Sig

Posts: 4887 | Location: Raleigh, North Carolina | Registered: September 27, 2004Report This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
Nice KARMA. A little intrigue is good. Put me in please.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2408 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Report This Post