SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Bill Burr Epic Rant for a Nervous Jimmy Fallon
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bill Burr Epic Rant for a Nervous Jimmy Fallon Login/Join 
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted
Bill Burr is about as close to a modern day Don Rickles as we'll ever get.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10703 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
The man speaks the truth

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
That's a condensed version of his second-to-last Netflix special I think?

The gun bit and gold-digging-whore bit might be on different specials, but I've heard em, doesn't make them any less hilarious.

The guy is a true pro. Love him.

Watch his Netflix specials, and F is for Family too.

And Louis CK, thank me later.

Posts: 5130 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
he puts his podcasts on youtube and they are amazing.

very funny guy and doesn't put a bunch of politically correct BS out there

Posts: 4756 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
What a scream.

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
That was pretty funny.

I wasn't sure about Fallon taking over the Tonight Show since it basically became the Jimmy Fallon show in the Tonight Show spot. However I did enjoy some of his work.

These day's he is like every other comedian. Bash Trump for 80% of your monologue, and Trump supporters for the rest, then tell a joke. I stopped watching.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
maybe its just me but I didn't find either of them particularly amusing

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
I thought that was very funny and I am the guy that did not particularly find the bit he did posted a while back that funny. I don't watch his stuff or any of this late night junk. But I thought this was cute.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19158 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post