SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Las Vegas professor shoots himself in arm and *claims* it was to protest President Trump
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Las Vegas professor shoots himself in arm and *claims* it was to protest President Trump Login/Join 
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Arms Lives Matter !

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
quote:
I long for the day that I get to meet a conservative sociology professor. Having been involved (off and on) with higher education as a student and associate professor for better than three decades, I have yet to meet one. Perhaps one day....

Doubtful. Consider who they would have to associate with and the lack of any intelligent conversation.

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LDD:
Protest? Or a hastily-constructed cover for a negligent discharge?

Kind of a strange "protest" to conduct alone, in the bathroom. Story even says none of the witnesses intially knew he was carrying a gun.

Much more likely that this was a negligent discharge on top of illegally carrying a firearm in a restricted area. How to cover for oneself under such dubious circumstances: blame Trump, of course.

That was my initial guess.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
What a loser. A modern man would have shot himself in the vagina.

Front hole. Wink

No, don't do that. They've finally figured out the difference between a front hole and a back hole, and now you want this idiot to take a loaded pistol and confuse the issue all over again.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wingspar
posted Hide Post
He only used a .22? What a weenie!

---------------
Gary
Will Fly for Food... and more Ammo
Mosquito Lubrication Video

If Guns Cause Crime, Mine Are Defective.... Ted Nugent

Posts: 2505 | Location: Oregon | Registered: January 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:

Kind of a strange "protest" to conduct alone, in the bathroom. Story even says none of the witnesses initially knew he was carrying a gun.

Much more likely that this was a negligent discharge on top of illegally carrying a firearm in a restricted area. How to cover for oneself under such dubious circumstances: blame Trump, of course.

LDD nailed it.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10696 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
quote:

Kind of a strange "protest" to conduct alone, in the bathroom. Story even says none of the witnesses intially knew he was carrying a gun.

That was my initial guess.

Or a botched suicide?

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
He had time to tape a note. So I doubt it was a ND. Suicide attempt is my guess.

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Suicide attempt or not, its more proof that he is another mentally ill democrat.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
He planned suicide. Taped the note. Accidentally shot himself in the arm. Decided to make it into "a Trump protest"-- even though it makes absolutely not a shred of sense.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Just your average unhinged leftist professor. This disease has infected colleges nationwide.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Suicide attempt or not, its more proof that he is another mentally ill democrat.

And a lousy shot, to boot!

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Oh, c'mon - the one thing Democrats could really use these days is a shot in the arm.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
Oh, c'mon - the one thing Democrats could really use these days is a shot in the arm.

Ba-dum-ching!

Posts: 7853 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
What a loser. A modern man would have shot himself in the vagina.

Front hole. Wink

LOL !

What a world we have become...

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
Shit, he missed

Precisely.

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3758 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2000Z-71:
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
He was aiming for his head...

Doubtful, otherwise we're be reading about a forcefully inserted .22 caliber suppository.

Didn’t know his ass from his elbow.

Posts: 6955 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by striker1:
He had time to tape a note. So I doubt it was a ND. Suicide attempt is my guess.

After due consideration, you may be correct. A product of our "new and improved" education system. Does not know where his head/brain is actually located.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
Could be like Dr. Strangeglove, where his arm was trying to kill him.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nighthawk:
Could be like Dr. Strangeglove, where his arm was trying to kill him.

Very good point !

Hopefully, next time it will succeed Wink

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post