SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Just had an earthquake
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just had an earthquake Login/Join 
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
I slept through it. Mrs was doing laundry and thought the washer had gone into hyper-spin mode for a second.

Maybe I should do a commercial for our mattress.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4223 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aileron
posted Hide Post
I never felt a thing. I lived through so many earthquakes while living in SoCal for 40 years I don't even give 'em a thought.

Posts: 1480 | Location: Montana - bear country | Registered: March 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My daughter, in Spokane, WA, had a dream that the unused coat hangers in her closet were jumping about, and that her body was shaking like she had a seizure. Turns out it was the earthquake - she felt it in Spokane.

Posts: 944 | Location: Glendale, AZ | Registered: February 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post