SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Prayer request for Forum Member(Update on page 3)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Prayer request for Forum Member(Update on page 3) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent. Get well soon!

Posts: 1362 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Prayers away.

Prayers can work. A year ago I was diagnosed with skin cancer. Even scheduled for surgery. I asked some folks on a Christian website to send up some prayers that everything turn out well.

Then I get a phone call. The biopsy came back negative. I didn't seem to have cancer after all. We considered ordering a second biopsy, but by then the lesion was healing. It is completely healed over now.

Coincidence?

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16334 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Absolutely Positively-
Retired
Picture of ace73
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent!

Posts: 1182 | Location: Detroit/Downriver | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent, but please keep us updated as you find out things.

Posts: 3851 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Will keep him in prayer.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
I just heard from Mark through a series of texts, so be patient with me. All words are from Mark.

"Taking great care of me, on meds to get my heart rate down from 135. Several tests, really glad I didn't wait, blood clots could have formed. Since my heart always tested great, this really took me by surprise. I never considered it."

"Valves are out of sync with the main chambers - Atrial Flutter. Then the lower chambers try to catch up with them, creating a heartbeat that is double my regular 68-72 bpm at rest. Problem is blood doesn't do it's job at those rates and creates symptoms, which I noticed - fatigue, shortness of breath, and for me an abdomen that felt overfull."

"At least I caught it when I did! Because fixing it should be easy. Last night they had me on blood thinners and something else to help slow my heartbeat. Sometimes just these actions work to correct the problem, but nooo, not me!"

"So tomorrow I get achocardiogram of my heart to make sure there are no blood clots. If not, I will go under and they will shock me back into rythym.
Please thank all of the Sigformunties for their prayers and well wishes. It never fails to lift me up and give me peace!"

Posts: 1978 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
And say my glory was
I had such friends.
Picture of Hunthelp
posted Hide Post
A-fib...welcome to the club. Pradaxa and Flecainide in the morning and evening for me.

"I don't shoot well, but I shoot often." - Pres. T. Roosevelt

Posts: 1941 | Location: Chandler, AZ | Registered: June 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, I'm home, and it sure has been a long 8 days. Was flatline for 28 seconds Saturday night, but came back on my own while they were retrieving the crash cart.

Had a pacemaker/defib put in on Thursday, and the rest of the time spent regulating medications.

I thank everyone for their prayers and good thoughts! Although I could not view them due to hospital policy, Mike let me know, and that filled my heart!! Thanks so much!!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All our prayers as well.

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1527 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
Welcome back! Literally....lol.

That sounds like some really good news.

It's quite wonderful to read your post.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13951 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Wreckdiver, that is great news...ongoing prayers for everything to continue to improve. I know you are glad to be back home and we are glad to have you back on the forum Smile

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10585 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
Wreckdiver, that is great news...ongoing prayers for everything to continue to improve. I know you are glad to be back home and we are glad to have you back on the forum Smile

Wreckdriver - I'm glad things are going to turn out alright for you.

BisleyBlackhawk - I'm glad to see you back on the forum. I still think often of what you've been through lately, and continue to pray for you and your family.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4930 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
quote:
y

I hope all is well.
It sounds like he made the right call, so many of us wait too long.

Absolutely. That happened to my aunt two years ago: she wait and waited and very nearly died from a heart attack. Waited so long that the damage was barely reparable, and is now two surgeries later, by the grace of god doing better.

Glad to hear you caught it in time and that you are recovering!

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
Glad your back!! Congratulations!

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5296 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post