SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Prayer request for Forum Member(Update on page 3)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Prayer request for Forum Member(Update on page 3) Login/Join 
Picture of Ironmike57
posted
Wreckdiver was just admitted to the Erie, Pa Heart Center. He told me this morning that "something is not right" and went to a local Urgent Care clinic. They found a heart issue and sent him to the regional heart center. That is all we know at this point.

Mark is a big believer in prayer and he asked me to post this to the forum. Mark is a friend of mine.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ironmike57,

Posts: 1979 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Positive thoughts and prayers sent.

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Prayers lifted up

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23249 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Browndrake
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent!

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
- 1 Corinthians 16:13-14

Posts: 888 | Location: Southwest Michigan | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
Praying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13957 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
He only employs his passion he who can make no use of his reason
Picture of jmg
posted Hide Post
Prayers up

Posts: 625 | Location: Denton, TX by way of NH | Registered: September 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
quote:
y

I hope all is well.
It sounds like he made the right call, so many of us wait too long.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
That is what I told him . Trust your gut.

quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
quote:
y

I hope all is well.
It sounds like he made the right call, so many of us wait too long.

Posts: 1979 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Prayers Sent

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Done!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Done.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done.

Posts: 15 | Location: Florida | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rangeme101
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent

" like i said,....i didn't build it, i didn't buy it, and i didn't break it."

Posts: 1299 | Location: N. Georgia | Registered: March 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Prayers for strength and healing sent.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12933 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All our prayers...

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1527 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
In my prayers

Posts: 26904 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Hang in there WD, your imaginary friends are here!

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent.

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Thanks for telling us, Ironmike. Praying for Wreckdriver.

Posts: 8621 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
With the positive waves.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31436 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post