SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Feel Good Video of the Day- Idiot body-slammed by PD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Feel Good Video of the Day- Idiot body-slammed by PD Login/Join 
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted
Mmmm mmm mmmm, thats good stuff!

Hes doing fine now, thanks for asking dipshit.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: medic451,

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3446 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Ahh, those BJJ classes are coming in handy after all!

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16310 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
I have seen this video making the rounds.

This is the first I've heard of it being an Antifa member.

How do you know it is an Antifa member? Is there an associated article or any other facts?

If not, this is a random guy getting his ass handed to him.

Please check your facts, and retitle this thread if necessary.

If there is nothing linking Antifa to this video, then you've posted Fake News.

Everyone here needs to make an effort to be factually correct when posting videos, "articles," and any links to outside websites and "information."

We don't need Bullshit here. We need every member help to keep it that way.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Im just going off what was in the you tube description Arc, I have no way of verifying if this guy was antifa or not. Ive found 2 other uploads of the same video with antifa in the description as well, but Ill re-title the thread as requested.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."

Posts: 3446 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
I wish there was more context for this video. There had to be more to it than what we see.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8214 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
Best I can tell from the video is that the incident occurred in front of a BJ’s Brewhouse at Main/Walnut in Huntington Beach CA.

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
"Idiot" Roll Eyes looked like a girl to me. Without knowing the background, simply can't make a judgement in any case.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Yeah, Im going to go with someone who gets in a cops face like that as a grade A idiot, regardless of gender. Dont care what their psych status is either, plenty of crazies running around that arent dumb enough to try that.

10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Hope it hurt.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Looked like a woman to me too... it appears they are coming directly at the LEO and saying something which led to the body slam.. and I bet that knocked the breath out of them for sure. Since there was another officer coming up behind the first one, I suspect there was some kind of call about a disturbance.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Whatever the reason was, the cop executed the body slam very well.
Looks like person might of been KO

Posts: 1177 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Hope he didn't scrape his knuckles.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
Yes it looked like a woman to me. The body slam put the perp down quick. Maybe the perp will think twice before rushing an officer again. Better than getting shot.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8657 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Novice Elk Harvester
Picture of ronnied316
posted Hide Post
Arn Anderson would be proud. That was reminiscent of his NWA days with the spinebuster.

"SUCCESS only comes before WORK in the dictionary"

Posts: 412 | Location: Kitsap Peninsula, WA | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The officer moves with purpose like the Robert Patrick T-1000 Terminator. He knew what to expect, so did the person with the camera, waiting for the money shot.

Posts: 881 | Registered: December 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
You advance aggressively on the law, don’t expect kid gloves. Beautiful take down.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15554 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post