SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I asked Taskeasy to put me on their do not call list but they still hound me
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I asked Taskeasy to put me on their do not call list but they still hound me Login/Join 
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted
How do I get these people to stop bothering me? I get enough calls about services I don't provide, I sure don't need to work for some one-star low-ballers. I certainly don't need more work.

I even have their number blocked but they still leave message after message. What do I need to do?

Posts: 45369 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107501 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
I get two to three calls per day on my office line from third party companies telling me I'm in danger of my google listing.....

Didn't happen until I switched email service provider to google from Yahoo due to yahoo business mail having issues.

Never got calls from suppliers to Yahoo Mail.

Clearly Google sold the information, and they use spoofed numbers. Complaints to google result in zero assistance, it's just another annoyance From Google..

Posts: 23393 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
https://www.consumeraffairs.com/resources/pa/
Thank you. I'm on the national do not call list but not the PA list. I added my number. I wonder if that will help.

Posts: 45369 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
I get two to three calls per day on my office line from third party companies telling me I'm in danger of my google listing.....

Didn't happen until I switched email service provider to google from Yahoo due to yahoo business mail having issues.

Never got calls from suppliers to Yahoo Mail.

Clearly Google sold the information, and they use spoofed numbers. Complaints to google result in zero assistance, it's just another annoyance From Google..
Those seem to have dried up recently.

Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31427 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Some folks in Florida (elsewhere?) get $500-$1500 PER CALL after you ask them to stop calling you. Hit them in their pocket and make it burn.

It’s a pretty simple case for a paralegal to file.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post