SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Megyn Kelly Tries To Mend Fences With Trump Fans, Embarrasses Sick Liberal Journalist With 4 Words
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Megyn Kelly Tries To Mend Fences With Trump Fans, Embarrasses Sick Liberal Journalist With 4 Words Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Only a matter of time before she fades to the HSN.

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
^^^I really want to see her trying to peddle Shamwows and Slap-Chops.

Posts: 26895 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
She had the world by the tail and she just could not help herself.

Boooooooooooom!

Next.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
The libs will never embrace her, and the conservatives have shunned her. She has now tried to sell her soul by dumping the "dark, gritty" political coverage and becoming the next GMA fluff girl, and that isn't working either because she is such a phony and is not welcomed on either side.

Fuck off Megyn. Embrace the suck, because its where you live now.

She stopped dancing with the one what brung her. The one she went to never wanted her. Now she gets to walk home alone in her shiny prom dress.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29684 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
I somewhat followed her career when she was at Fox. Everything she does, everything, is a career calculation. Early in her career, she posed for sexy, semi-nude photos to get attention, and did an interview with Howard Stern in which she talked about her tits and the relative sizes of her first and second husbands' dicks. Now she is attacking some schlub for being a sexist? Roll Eyes

She sucked up to powerful men at Fox-- O'Reilly and Ailes, especially-- then turned on them when doing so got her a lot of attention and acclaim (from the MSM) as a fighter for women.

She thought Trump never had a chance and that she would, again, be admired and praised for tearing into him.

Oops, wrong, Me-again! Razz

She has a ton of money, but her monster ego needs fame and adulation. She is desperate to find something that clicks for her, that seems to return her to her former status.

On the merits, she never deserved her fame. And it's gone forever, no matter what she tries.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
quote:
three words, “what were you thinking?”

Great editing there....

No just common core math

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4829 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xl_target:
quote:
Originally posted by sourdough44:
She should of kept milking her gig at Fox News. She won't have it as good after moving, for any amount of $$.

She thought Trump would lose, so she figured dissing him publicly wouldn't have any consequences.

Go to youtube and punchup the election night reactions of the celeb msm's and you'll see her reaction to Trump winning.
You reap what you sow, Megan.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Three words her - Go Fuck yourself Megyn.

Closet left wing nut, being shunned by left wing nuts. The right doesn't want you and we certainly don't need your help.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5734 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post