SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Happy Tuesday SigForum from somewhere in the Atlantic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Tuesday SigForum from somewhere in the Atlantic Login/Join 
posted
I don't know where I am and I really don't care..

Posts: 3718 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
That's my idea of a cruise.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Have fun. Dammit. Smile

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7655 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
They got sharkies out there.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Getting better every minute
uploading pictures

Posts: 3718 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
have an excellent relaxing cruise.

Posts: 713 | Location: SW. Florida, USA | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
That is a Zen moment right there.

Enjoy!!!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Now you just need to lose your phone, unplug and enjoy.
See ya when you get back.

Posts: 22898 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
You stole a Pirates booty with that brew! Shiver me timbers!!! Looks like a ball! Enjoy!!

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5295 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well you better enjoy it while you can because Thursday afternoon it's going to get very rough......the sea state looks perfect in your pic.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You can't go
home again
Picture of LBAR15
posted Hide Post
LMAO,good for you. ENJOY!

---------------------------------------
Life Member NRA

“If you realize that all things change, there is nothing you will try to hold on to. If you are not afraid of dying, there is nothing you cannot achieve." - Lao Tzu

Posts: 4635 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: June 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Grapes of Wrath
Picture of Wino
posted Hide Post
When you arrive at a port you fall in love with, calculate how long you can stay untill the money runs out.

I do this on practically every vacation.

One day I'll take the leap.

(The wife and I seriously considered it in Bora Bora last year.)

Posts: 1454 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
The sea is something else! Enjoy!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38657 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
A Moment of Zen picture.

Enjoy yourself!

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1930 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Dude... Your beer is empty!

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12768 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dusty3030:
Getting better every minute
uploading pictures

Did you see the green flash?

Jim

Posts: 1349 | Location: Southern Black Hills | Registered: September 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post