SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    "I Used to Think Gun Control was the Answer. My Research Told Me Otherwise."
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"I Used to Think Gun Control was the Answer. My Research Told Me Otherwise." Login/Join 
Spectemur Agendo
Picture of brecaidra
posted
I found this rather refreshing- someone who is willing to keep an open mind and rely on facts and research. I don't completely agree with all of this, but at least it sounds like she's making an effort.

https://www.washingtonpost.com...m_term=.ecda52df583d

SIGforum's triple minority

"It can't rain all the time." - Eric Draven

Posts: 16993 | Location: IA | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's a good article. Amazing what happens when you move past the feels and into the facts.

Posts: 4579 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
In the Washington Post, no less.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8931 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
In the Washington Post, no less.

The media's IQ median is arguably higher than the NFL's. All Commie All The Time started affecting their pocket book. A slow quiet drift to what the customer wants to hear, begins.

Well, baby, me so horny. Me so HORNY. Me love you long time. You party?

Hooker's are like that. Wink

Posts: 425 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post