SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    First Time Phesant Hunting in GA
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

First Time Phesant Hunting in GA Login/Join 
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
I have 2 pair of Danner Pronghorns. One uninsulated, the other 400gram insulated.
They are by far my favorite hunting boots.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3771 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KMitch200:
I have 2 pair of Danner Pronghorns. One uninsulated, the other 400gram insulated.
They are by far my favorite hunting boots.

Yes, Danner Upland Grouse boots for upland hunting, can't be beat

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mefiho:
I want to ask about good boots. I want to find good waterproof variant, can you help me? I read some reviews and top picks, and I found such boots Lowa Men’s Tibet GTX Trekking Boot( here it is), is it good variant? How much it heavy and thick?

If you're talking about bird hunting boots, you probably won't need much by way of insulation. But you will want good breathing boots. I've had my Irish Setters for years and love them. I've worn them in South Georgia in 65* weather and in SoDak in the teens.

If you want to drop some serious coin, it's hard to beat a custom pair of Russells.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10472 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post