SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Google Company meeting after Hillary loss, Wow!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Google Company meeting after Hillary loss, Wow! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Google won't help our Military with AI info for our drones but gladly ships it off to China,-------TRATORS!

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BenderRodriguez:
sigmonkey, isn't the phrase "divide and conquer" in reference to splitting one strong unit into multiple, weaker factions so it's easier to defeat/pit one against the other?

Yes.

In this case, the "group" that at a point identified as Americans, (the foreign help not included in the group, but used in a similar manner), have been fractured into LGBTQMOUSE.COM, liberal, Anti-FA, black, white (with privilege), this ethnic, that color, this gender, that political leaning, vegan, and on and on, until all are so "individualized" and "exceptional minority status", now that they perceive themselves as "vulnerable", they are re-formed into a collective of all of those things under a "safer, more tolerant, diverse yada yada yada", and then turned to face the enemy of anything not in lockstep with them as "intolerant, fascist, bigot, homophobic, "whatever scares them most".

So, yes, in a manner of speaking , the left is dividing and conquering people, or as someone else stated, "..this is how the BORG starts...".

The Bolshevik Revolution used the young, and working class, as well as those who felt "left out" and began dividing them into tiny components, then pulled them together to "Unite". And we know how that played out.

In a similar fashion, the U.S. military (used to) take people and do the same thing, first few days, "we were all individuals experiencing the same thing", yes, we were not all the same, but we we in the same boat, so we all felt a sense of ad-hoc comprehend, and that was quickly broken as we lost hair, civilian clothes, became a collective and in the first few days, the singling out of almost every type and kind and ridiculed, so that no one wanted to be "that guy" or "that guy" and then soon you realized, you were isolated and alone, with many that looked like you, but you realized you had nothing left in common except this "new thing", and then the DIs "became the enemy" and people started seeing it as an "us and them".

The thing that many forget about divide and conquer, is that you do that in order to have building material for your empire.

And that is what I meant.

BTW You extrapolated quite well about my point on the "don't use google products". Smile

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What are they going to do in 2020 when Trump Wins again?

Posts: 735 | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dog44:
What are they going to do in 2020 when Trump Wins again?
Commit suicide, hopefully.

Every last Goddamned one of them.

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
There's an agenda that needs pushing, starting now !

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
They need to serve some of that Jim Jones Purple Drank at their wake after President Trump is elected for a second term.

Big freakin' vats of it

Drink up, you disgusting, America-hating commie trash...

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
They're so upset because so many people don't share their values? Truly sickening with these elitist scumbags. Yes, they need to slit their throats, when Trump wins again. And, I'm serious.

FUCK.THEM.

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
They're so upset because so many people don't share their values? Truly sickening with these elitist scumbags. Yes, they need to slit their throats, when Trump wins again. And, I'm serious.

FUCK.THEM.

Maybe we can get a group buy of KAG commemorative straight razors and ship them a few cases.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Isn't it so sad that Trump has slaughtered so many people and eaten their babies?

How can supposedly intelligent people be so F'n stupid

Posts: 193 | Registered: May 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
I wish there was a way to distance from those liberal asses. We have Android phones so it’s next to impossible. Mad

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4810 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post