SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Google Company meeting after Hillary loss, Wow!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Google Company meeting after Hillary loss, Wow! Login/Join 
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted
This is well worth the time to watch.

You will be amazed at the Google Leadership Team and Employees reaction to Trump's win.

Google Leaked video

"Sent to Breitbart News by an anonymous source, it features co-founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin, VPs Kent Walker and Eileen Naughton, CFO Ruth Porat, and CEO Sundar Pichai.
It can be watched in full above.
It can and should be watched in full above in order to get the full context of the meeting and the statements made."

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
Over 10,000 visa holders?!?!?! Those are good jobs that could be held by US Citizens!

Posts: 11151 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Google sprung a leak. How sweet it is when the shoe is on the other foot. Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21075 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skull Leader:
Over 10,000 visa holders?!?!?! Those are good jobs that could be held by US Citizens!

I doubt it. We do not produce enough STEM folks to meet our needs.

Posts: 5706 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Miami Beach, FL | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aglifter:
quote:

I think you mean we don't produce enough STEM folks to fill companies at the artificially depressed wages they'd like to pay. If there weren't a ton of H1B visa holders working companies would raise wages to attract employees and more folks would take up STEM.

And yes, that would tend to make things sold by those companies more expensive. The Market would adjust.

Posts: 158 | Location: Tampa | Registered: August 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
haven't goo gled anything in months.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
What a pack of un-American pieces of shit. Clearly shows the political leaning of arguably the largest data mining organization on the planet.

What really makes me laugh is that the left claims to embrace morality; moral bankruptcy is their MO.

Such hypocrisy.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
They should collectively google the word “diversity” because clearly they do not understand the meaning of the word. Diversity of thought is non existent in the upper levels of google. It’s nice to know they have a mole.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21075 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
It must be hard work creating and maintaining a corporate culture so uniform and devoid of any diversity of thought. It's amazing they have any time to write any code.

Posts: 6061 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
I watched it last night. Admittedly, had to fast foward thru sections of it. But I have seen enough. If Google's efforts on behalf of Democrats doesn't count as a priceless campaign contribution, then the sky isn't blue. They need to be regulated.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Micropterus:
I watched it last night. Admittedly, had to fast foward thru sections of it. But I have seen enough. If Google's efforts on behalf of Democrats doesn't count as a priceless campaign contribution, then the sky isn't blue. They need to be regulated.

Regulated? That's what we need—more big government.

Year V

Posts: 2613 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
egulated? That's what we need—more big government.

We already have the big government. What we don't have is equal application of that government.

Republicans seem to get the fine tooth treatment when it comes to campaign contributions. Why shouldn't the leftist get the same?

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15693 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
The common thread throughout that tearful group hug was that Trump voters are petty, frightened, spiteful, hateful xenophobes.

Never once a mention of what a terrible candidate H. Clinton was, nor any mention of 8 years of Obama's disastrous foreign policy.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2057 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Steed:
Never once a mention of what a terrible candidate H. Clinton was, nor any mention of 8 years of Obama's disastrous foreign policy.

You honestly didn't expect to see even a hint of that at a liberal pity party did you?

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1900 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
No, they'd move the jobs to where there were the pool of lower priced skill labor was. It's not like this isn't happening also.

Either the cheaper workers come here and the jobs stay here, or the workers stay where they are and the jobs go to them. If you think the companies are going to pay more than they have to for workers, your wrong.

quote:
Originally posted by dogmush:
quote:
Originally posted by Aglifter:
quote:

I think you mean we don't produce enough STEM folks to fill companies at the artificially depressed wages they'd like to pay. If there weren't a ton of H1B visa holders working companies would raise wages to attract employees and more folks would take up STEM.

And yes, that would tend to make things sold by those companies more expensive. The Market would adjust.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by texassierra:
quote:
Originally posted by John Steed:

You honestly didn't expect to see even a hint of that at a liberal pity party did you?
Of course not. But given the demographic of the audience, a good percentage of them had to be Bernie Sanders supporters. They're not stupid so they had to resent the way the primary was rigged against him and the apparatus of the Dem Party bought and paid for by the Clinton machine. To hell with what the voters wanted.

And yet not one voice spoke up. Obviously, they knew what would happen if they did. So much for Google presenting itself as welcoming diversity of thought, inclusion of all points of view, etc. Roll Eyes

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2057 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I'm beginning to see how the Borg were created...

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Micropterus:
They need to be regulated.

Here's a wild idea: How about the market regulate Google instead of the government?

That's right: Fix the problem by the simple expedient of not using Google products.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
I watched it "just to see" up and to the hug-me-circle-jerk part. Eek

Posts: 22858 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
A little insight.

Seems the leftists divide their own by either promoting the idea of "uniqueness" and being "individual", by giving "focus and favor" to "minority status", and that results in people being fearful and isolated, so they "band together" as a collective.

Certainly, we all have heard and know that "divide and concur" is a tactic of obtaining and wielding power, but that one hour is a look behind the curtain of the thought to actually see a part of the machine in motion.

I kept thinking as "Serge" was talking, that he really never said anything of substance, just talked all around issues, without ever showing his hand, as any bluffing card player.

Those "people at the top" would gut everyone in that room, with emotionless face and never bat an eye, to continue their pathetic existence.

And they believe it is their right and duty to control things as the internet. Evil, folks, that's the face of it right there.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post