SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Powers Boothe has passed
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Powers Boothe has passed Login/Join 
There is a world elsewhere
Picture of Echtermetzger
posted Hide Post
he used to do a Phillip Marlowe series for HBO. That's the first place I saw him.

He also did an HBO movie called "By Dawn's Early Light" about what if a nuke war started by accident, etc. great movie.

RIP

A well balanced breakfast being necessary to the start of a healthy day, the right of the people to keep and eat food shall not be infringed.

Posts: 6685 | Location: The hard land of the Winter | Registered: April 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
He was good in any role. My first thought was of him in Red Dawn.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
Wolverines..Red Dawn cued up for this evening. RIP

Posts: 3519 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Echtermetzger:
he used to do a Phillip Marlowe series for HBO. That's the first place I saw him.

He also did an HBO movie called "By Dawn's Early Light" about what if a nuke war started by accident, etc. great movie.

RIP

Not Red Dawn? Lt Col Andy Tanner?

Posts: 33802 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
^^^
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099197/

EXCELLENT movie.

Posts: 12542 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post