SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fully automatic guns, other weapons stolen from Central Iowa gun store UPDATED Dec 19
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fully automatic guns, other weapons stolen from Central Iowa gun store UPDATED Dec 19 Login/Join 
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scuba Steve Sig:
I guess wearing their new shirts to the Rotary Christmas party was a bad idea.

Help me remember, wasn't the quote "now I have a machine gun TOO"?

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2009 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing is Half the Battle
Picture of Scuba Steve Sig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by preten2b:

Help me remember, wasn't the quote "now I have a machine gun TOO"?

Nope. Hard to see in any available online pics, but its "Ho Ho Ho."

Posts: 2516 | Location: Iowa by way of Missouri | Registered: July 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
In Austin GT Distributors was robbed by breaking in through the glass front door. Surely this vulnerability has been so exploited that a gunstore that has an unprotected glass front door is virtually an architectual accessory to the crime.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Build the gun display area as essentially a vault. Reinforced concrete walls and ceiling. One or more medium duty vault doors would be the only way in or out. There might get a light duty conventional retail space in front of (not inside) the vault area, serving as the stores entrance and holding the non-gun stock. There maybe some standard back room space behind (also not in) the vault area, with it's own vault door. But the guns never leave the vault unless someone buys them.

quote:
Originally posted by rscalzo:
quote:
If we as gun owners can do it at home certainly a gun store can lock theirs up.

Do you have all of your firearms out on display daily?

No idea what kind of gun stores you frequent but those around here have several hundred on display. they would have to start securing them ten minutes after they put them on display.

By the time they were placed back in the boxed and stored in what would have to be one hell of a large safe, it would be morning.

I wounder what third world craphole we got those losers from? MYLES JORDAN MARICLE PENA doesn't sound like he's a local.

The one mutt has at least one prior.

https://www.findmugshots.com/a...gie_id_31246890.html

5'1" and 220 pounds. He's a weeble.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BBMW,

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post