SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Another snowflake reporter goes on a tirade against a Police Officer and gets fired.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another snowflake reporter goes on a tirade against a Police Officer and gets fired. Login/Join 
posted
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...-vicious-tirade.html

Posts: 12682 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The combination of her inebriated slurring and that Philly accent makes want to hold her... underwater.

-----------------------------------

Posts: 2424 | Location: Northeast Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
Good for her, unemployment might teach her some respect for life and LEO's... what a POS

Posts: 3851 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Two things come to mind after watching that:

First, I'm not sure why the guy who's face she spit in didn't knock her out on the spot.

Second, if, somehow, I found myself on a date with her, I certainly wouldn't have stuck around as long as that dude did. "You're on your own babe. Adios." Then I'd reach around, pat myself on the back, and thank God for having dodged a bullet.

Posts: 20100 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
Curious, she deleted her social media accounts as she was getting threats, she doesn't remember the incident, she must have been drugged, that's not the kind of person she is . . . .

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In my almost 60 years I've never seen a drunken altercation with a cop turn our well for the drunk. In my younger days it would typically turn into a beat down. A lot fewer drunken altercations in those daysBig Grin In the last few years I've seen a lot of arrests. The son of a guy I work with was fired from his sales manager (~ $90K/year) when he took a swing at a cop and was charged. His boss found about it by reading the arrest records in the local paper. Cell phone videos make it much easier for that kind of stuff make it into the public's eye. I just don't see a way to win that fight.

Posts: 7553 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:....

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy." Winston Churchill

Re your signature line Gus, Churchill hit two home runs there.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
3° that never cooled
Picture of rock185
posted Hide Post
That officer took a lot more off her prior to handcuffing and arresting her than I would have. Then she attempts to spit on that guy. Looks like she took off her shoe to hit the guy she tried to spit on. Within my humble experience, individuals like that act the same way even after they're in the jail. That is usually unrewarding as jailers don't take as much from prisoners as officers do. Sometimes that attitude continues at their initial court appearance before the judge. I have never seen it end well for the defendant......ymmv

NRA Life

Posts: 1565 | Location: Under the Tonto Rim | Registered: August 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
taser isn't just enough - an asp would have been awesome

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53183 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
How'd ya like to go through a divorce with that viper?

"Oh, that's not me"

Pardon me, ma'am, but horse shit. In vino, veritas

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107594 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Looks to me like she needs one of those hats. You know, the ones that say, "Instant ASSHOLE - Just add alcohol."

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Yeah, her career is donzo!

Not only was her video spread locally...and everyone here wanted her head on a pike, but she's gone national.

As my old Captain used to say, and still does, "Alcohol is not your friend".

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Not the kind of "excitement" her date was hoping for either.

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a self important,egotistical witch.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Alcohol is not her friend.

Her date clearly had no control over her whatsoever. That lame attempt at handshake with the office is such a douche move.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oilpatch29:
The combination of her inebriated slurring and that Philly accent makes want to hold her... underwater.

Oh, I couldn't even get that far. I made about five seconds of the tinitus-inducing sound before I had a short bout of agony. This, after trying to get the damn webpage to load all the ads for a solid minute on my phone before anything would even respond to touch input. Advertising and censorship have reduced what is news to strangely-filtered input of questionable value, at best.

A tangent, to be sure, but wholly related to the story via being part of the symptom of a completely worthless news MEDIA.

Posts: 17128 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
She may not have had any concept whatsoever what the term 'consequences' meant prior to that encounter, but I'll bet my bottom dollar she's learning it very quickly right now.

I can't say I was never inebriated in my younger years in the presence of a LEO. But I can say unequivocally I was never stupid enough, even blasted, to act that retarded.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That women needs ECT treatments, it's about the only thing that can zap her back to reality! I feel sorry for the guy he seems to know she is totally out of control. Drunk nasty foul mouthed bitch.

Posts: 137 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: February 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
If anyone actually wants to hear the tirade and not a dial tone, here's a link to her potty mouth antics.

https://m.liveleak.com/view?i=688_1496785269

Posts: 17128 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
How'd ya like to go through a divorce with that viper?

"Oh, that's not me"

Pardon me, ma'am, but horse shit. In vino, veritas

No doubt. I've always been of the opinion that liquor reveals the truth.

Posts: 2485 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post