SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Verizon email migration
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Verizon email migration Login/Join 
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted
Apparently this is being done in phases maybe by region, not sure. Still haven't gotten notification and going to My Verizon useless.

If I stay with current email address, will domain be Verizon or AOL? I think since aol is handling the email and is owned by Verizon, the entire email address will be the same including domain unless you choose another provider.

I'm getting requests from other companies (like Fidelity, Sirius etc) to let them know my decision. Since I'm intending to retain existing address, will domain still be verizon.net?

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1489 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Nothing will change if you keep your existing email.

Posts: 22899 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Assault Accountant
Picture of 12GA
posted Hide Post
Already migrated here. Totally seamless. Same email addy as before the migration.

Posts: 2583 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post