SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    He is only big enough to reach two bolts but the smile on my face could not get any bigger!!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

He is only big enough to reach two bolts but the smile on my face could not get any bigger!! Login/Join 
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of my youth. My dad was a Mechanic during the 50's thru the seventies. I can't walk within 50 ft of a Garage without getting grease on me. Wink

Posts: 4409 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
SUCKER! You got him.

(says they guy who's still repairing his father's vehicles and loading his ammo)

Posts: 21101 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very cute. Good work dad & mom.

Posts: 702 | Location: Gatesville, TX | Registered: January 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
Watch what you say and keep a sharp eye out for a little freelance tinkering.
One of my twin nephew's other uncles was adding some oil to their granny's VW bug and was asked, "What are you doing?"
He replied, "Giving granny's bug a drink."
A little later, someone noticed the pair of 4 yr. olds carrying pitchers of water outside and asked what they were doing.
They proudly answered, "We've been giving granny's bug a drink of water." Eek

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
That's pretty nice. That's exactly the reason I work on my own vehicles, and enjoy it. I was under the hood with my Dad during all of my formative and teenage years. Loved it then love it now. And I'm thankful to him for that.

That's a GREAT pic of your son. God bless the both of you.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8657 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post