SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    video of a guy doing what we all would like to do to climate change punk protesters
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

video of a guy doing what we all would like to do to climate change punk protesters Login/Join 
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
I wonder what his Sigforum handle is. Big Grin

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Americans are tired of this leftist shit. We need an army of guys like this to go to ground zero in places like Portland where these imbeciles are a protected species.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
Americans are tired of this leftist shit. We need an army of guys like this to go to ground zero in places like Portland where these imbeciles are a protected species.

In Portland the guy would have been arrested for theft and quite possibly strong-arm robbery. Just the way the mayor has set things up there.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10860 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
In Eugene right now we have bums breaking into restaurants, brew pub, destroying the insides of them. they get arrested and let go. the police say their hands are tied. Allot of people are getting sick of it.

Posts: 5574 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Lol

https://twitter.com/Hori____zo.../1185312808378032128

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3583 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Here come Winter, with an early cold snap in the upper Midwest next week.

I think it’s time to turn off their heat.

Posts: 6129 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a great way for me to start my week. Thanks for posting.

Posts: 7523 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
The remake with Team American World Police song is awesome.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11246 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
No failure to communicate there. What you may call a hostile climate...

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by XLT:
That's how all protesters and road blockers should be dealt with.

Illegal protests and roadblocks. You want to protest? Do it legally and impede no one nor create safety issues; we will get on swimmingly.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
A new Marvel superhero has emerged. Smile

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
any idea what city the OP video is from?

By the looks of it, also looking at other vids in the twitter feed, San Francisco is my guess.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Ooooooo like! A lot!

Posts: 11812 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Someone with bravado and guts, sees a problem, forms a solution, and acts to implement that solution. Problem solver!! My kind of guy.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I was correct, San Francisco.

In the same vein, these punks show up at an In N Out and the employees show 'em who's boss. Video in the link Big Grin

https://www.redstate.com/nick-...ange-gang-showed-up/

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
How that bullhorn didn't wind up with teeth marks on it is beyond me.

Posts: 1470 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
from the link in oddball's post above:

About nine million have already shared the first video

Posts: 19502 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by powermad:
How that bullhorn didn't wind up with teeth marks on it is beyond me.
I would have "accidentally" pushed on it in the hopes it chipped a couple of teeth. "Ooops...sorry man".

Seeing these two incidents gives me hope that maybe...juuuuuust maybe...the silent majority is starting to wake up and realize enough is enough. We have let the children rant, rave, and stamp their feet long enough and now it's time for a swat across that ass. Or a backhand to the chops. Take your pick...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11052 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
that was good

we need more like him

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53085 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bald Headed Squirrel Hunter
Picture of Angus the Kid
posted Hide Post
I've watched this 20 times and I laugh every time Big Grin

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss"

Posts: 6141 | Location: In the tent, in Houston, in Texas | Registered: October 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post