SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    video of a guy doing what we all would like to do to climate change punk protesters
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

video of a guy doing what we all would like to do to climate change punk protesters Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
The guy is wearing scrubs, which likely means he works at a hospital, probably in surgery. Now, he could push patients around or be a surgeon, but hospitals, even bad ones, take surgery pretty damn seriously and don't put up with delays or fools.
I'm guessing he is in charge of some things.

Posts: 1071 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Angus the Kid:
I've watched this 20 times and I laugh every time Big Grin

Yeah, quite a few times for me as well. I love the POV footage at the very end when the cell phone recording the smackdown flies through the air then hitting the ground. In my link, there is another video showing the guy grabbing the phone and heaving it down the street. Big Grin

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16691 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Yellow Jacket
posted Hide Post
It's about time that these sorry punks started getting the hard end of the stick.

Loved seeing the jerks getting the bum rush out of the business and just as good seeing the idiots getting dragged off the top of the train.

It would have been fun if the engineer had just started to pull out of the station with them on top.

God's mercy: NOT getting what we deserve!
God's grace: Getting what we DON'T deserve!

"If the enemy is in range, so are you." - Infantry Journal

Bob
P239 40 S&W
Endowment NRA
Viet Nam '69-'70

Posts: 1099 | Location: Fayette County, GA | Registered: April 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
any idea what city the OP video is from?

By the looks of it, also looking at other vids in the twitter feed, San Francisco is my guess.

Just out of curiosity, does that look like it's anywhere near SFSU? They had one hell of a medical program, IIRC, and that would explain the guy's not being willing to take any crap off of a bunch of kids.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Heres another incident that occurred at an In N Out in Long Beach, CA. They learned the hard way In N Out aint no friggin McD’s. Good on the employees for showing their asses the door with force.

https://mobile.twitter.com/sti...1804120%2Fframe.html

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3446 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
any idea what city the OP video is from?

By the looks of it, also looking at other vids in the twitter feed, San Francisco is my guess.

Just out of curiosity, does that look like it's anywhere near SFSU? They had one hell of a medical program, IIRC, and that would explain the guy's not being willing to take any crap off of a bunch of kids.

You're probably thinking of UCSF, a top notch medical school and center.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16691 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by medic451:
Heres another incident that occurred at an In N Out in Long Beach, CA. They learned the hard way In N Out aint no friggin McD’s. Good on the employees for showing their asses the door with force.

https://mobile.twitter.com/sti...1804120%2Fframe.html

Good for those employees. The urge to jam that mini-megaphone sideways up beardhead’s ass must have been nearly overpowering.

Posts: 26900 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Yeah, here I was turning away to go back in the store and somehow my elbow must have accidentally bumped the bullhorn. Prolly a flinch ‘cause my ears were hurting...

Posts: 6917 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by medic451:
Heres another incident that occurred at an In N Out in Long Beach, CA.

That's some excellent carryout service provided. Great job to these employees.

I would have been hard pressed not to smack that bull-horn out of my face. I don't know the db it was putting out, but seems like the potential hearing damage it could cause, should count for that being some sort of assault and battery charge.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
not all heroes wear capes

nicely done

------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
So where legally does freedom of speech end? You can say what you want politely and from a moderate distance. The bullhorn would require you to be maybe across the lot or street.

Snowflakes feel they have the right to hurt your ears because their message is so important to them.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18388 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Fantastic!

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Unlike the protestors he had a job to get to. Love it!

Posts: 3454 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post