SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    video of a guy doing what we all would like to do to climate change punk protesters
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

video of a guy doing what we all would like to do to climate change punk protesters Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted
Not sure where this is (what city)

But note the symbol on the "Walk the Talk" banner is the climate change protest "Extinction Rebellion" symbol

There are 2 videos from diff angles.

be sure to turn on audio (but not safe for work. depending on where you work)

https://twitter.com/tyIerzilla.../1185278788197896192

Posts: 19566 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Cool

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Para likes this

Posts: 107509 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Ah hahahaha! Perfect.

And then there's this from London. People are fed up with these naive pussies.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/Fg9vWB3cqQo

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
I'm loving this thread already!

These attention junkies, useful idiots getting what they deserve for disrupting hard working citizens from going about their daily lives? oh yes - I'm loving it!

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10703 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I like the part where the phone left the scene of the crime.

Posts: 107509 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Ah hahahaha! Perfect.

And then there's this from London. People are fed up with these naive pussies.

Funny part is they stopped people from using mass transit (super green, unless that was a coal fired Metro) and some probably said screw this and took a taxi instead.

Way to piss of the people already taking low carbon transportation you fucking idiots.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like a local problem with a local solution.

Posts: 12660 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
any idea what city the OP video is from?

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10909 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
This man is my hero.

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
So much win!

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's all fun and games until someone comes along who is pretty damn pissed off and looking to rip new assholes in the cute little climate-weenies, and their stupid banner too!!

Posts: 3475 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
The guys got big ones.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4223 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Let's hope this is a good start.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
lol I'm with those that know how to deal with little problems

Posts: 3529 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
<--- Approves this.

Posts: 7351 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Take note...when this becomes the standard response to the BS these climate nitwits pull, the stuff these climate nitwits attempt to pull will end. Damn shame the cops aren't doing their jobs and clearing this filth from the streets.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
That was most excellent! Sudden, fast, without warning, they were surprised and knocked out of their script. This is what it will take in the cities that have loony leftists as mayors.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
He must be related to our friend, “My name is Dave and I don’t give a f**k!” Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
That's how all protesters and road blockers should be dealt with.

Posts: 5589 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post