SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The 2020 SHOT SHOW is upon us!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The 2020 SHOT SHOW is upon us! Login/Join 
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
I'm most interested in:

Info on the SIG Cross rifle.

Info about the 2020 STI lineup. When will the 2020 revised Staccato Ps be out? Has the DUO mount changed at all from 2019 to 2020?

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
If Palmetto State will ever deliver their promised MP-5 clone for sale.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I've got mental
blue balls now
Picture of tlbailey1
posted Hide Post
I know that QuarterCircle10 is supposed to be releasing a lower that accepts P320 mags, any info would be nice. (I follow them on Facebook and Instagram).

Thank you, enjoy yourself at SHOT!

Posts: 6847 | Location: Idaho | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
The Python.

Posts: 5736 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Miami Beach, FL | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
I would REALLY like to know if someone is introducing a QUALITY 10mm carbine.

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
Dakota: just got notified by Walter of these two steel frame variants. Q4 and Q4 Optics ready for carry.

I will get pics for you at the show and expected delivery to dealers

Posts: 250 | Registered: November 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Thanks Cowboy! The new Q4 SF may unseat my Steyr M9-A1 as the premiere striker fired handgun. Not sure I'd ever carry one at 40 ounces, but darn tootin it will serve its purpose at the range and perhaps in a SD role.
Can't wait to see some close-up pics, which I greatly appreciate. Can you ask if Walther might consider releasing a M1 variant of the new Q4 SF?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dakor,

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Would you ask SIG if a non ported P365 SAS and/or P365XL SAS
are in the works? Also, are they not making P229 9mm Xchange kits?
Thx.

Posts: 12465 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aglifter:
The Python.

This. I've heard of some egregious quality control issues with a few of the new ones. I bet someone at the Colt booth is gonna get their ear bent.

Posts: 3535 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
If you can, maybe check this out, a company called Revolutionary Roller Locks:

New on the market, a 9mm modular firearm using the HK roller lock system. They're going to be at booth #750. They have other configs of the image above, including pistols and for the furture, 300 Blackout.

https://revolutionaryrollerlocks.com

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16694 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in just to see cool pics of stuff. Thanks for helping us out.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ken226
posted Hide Post
US Optics should finally start releasing some info on and shipping the first of the new Foundation series rifle scopes after SHOT.

I have a FDN17x pre-ordered and am eager to see what changes, other than the turrets, it has over the B series.

Posts: 1563 | Location: WA | Registered: December 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LtJL:
I would REALLY like to know if someone is introducing a QUALITY 10mm carbine.
I know nothing about the company or their quality but I did catch this video you might be interested in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKFTzfBRIZ4

Posts: 3920 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Magpul is releasing 50 round 9mm drum magazines for Glock and CZ Scorpion. Also, a backpacker stock for the Ruger PC carbine.

Palmetto State Armory is releasing a Glock frame and/or an entire Glock clone pistol. Also a FN hammer forged Gen 4 AK rifle. Also an AK103 clone.

http://soldiersystems.net/2020...or-ruger-pc-carbine/

Posts: 6661 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bubbatime:
Magpul is releasing 50 round 9mm drum magazines for Glock ....

Not actually for Glock handguns, but for other guns that use Glock style magazines:

https://www.shootingillustrate...l-pmag-d-50-gl9-pcc/

If I understand the above article, the Glock handgun magazine catch won't support the weight of the 50-round mag.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
CZ Custom will be in booth # 11221. Any photos of their new custom guns, particularly compact models would be appreciated.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:

One of the gun channels just did a factory tour and got an update on it recently. Basically they can’t make it cheap enough yet. They are still trying to figure out how to mass produce it for the price point they are aiming for

Posts: 3371 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
PSA is also supposed to have Glock Pattern pistol (actual pistols, not AR pattern). I saw a sneak peek but can’t find the picture.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
I know the real show starts tomorrow but wanted to give a heads up from the Suppliers Showcase.

Amend2 has moved into the Sig realm by offering a 365 grip module that you can put a regular 320 slide and frame in.

So no need to buy a new gun for deeper concealment.

Posts: 250 | Registered: November 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by limblessbiff:
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:

One of the gun channels just did a factory tour and got an update on it recently. Basically they can’t make it cheap enough yet. They are still trying to figure out how to mass produce it for the price point they are aiming for

There is a thread going on for it.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/4040086564

I'll bet they will have one in Vegas. And I understand PSA is at booth #425 Wink

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16694 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post