SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Imbeciles and a trapped hog
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Imbeciles and a trapped hog Login/Join 
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
I’m sorry, I had to get up and get a tissue. Yes I laughed. And laughed some more. I said to my Wife, watch, here it comes....... Oh by the way she IS a Psychologist!!!!!!Stupid people! I leave on a Wild Hog hunting trip on March 4!, I know what these bad boys can do!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What the hell? That’s just plain stupid

Posts: 521 | Location: maryland | Registered: February 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It’s a shame if they passed on their genes.

Posts: 507 | Registered: February 14, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They should have started with the phrase "hold my beer and watch this".

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5643 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I started cringing as soon as the first nitwit went in the cage. Just what we were they trying to accomplish? Good grief....

Posts: 17114 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That piggly had more wiggly than they could handle!

Posts: 1233 | Location: Ken-in-Tucky | Registered: June 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
ha ! that made my evening. nice.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8657 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Pig sex, Redneck style.

Posts: 11837 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:
Pig sex, Redneck style.

yeah....it sure looks like they fucked themselves... Big Grin

Posts: 3119 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post