SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Imbeciles and a trapped hog
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Imbeciles and a trapped hog Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
They sell pig at the Winn-Dixie...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43870 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
^^^^ 93% worm free too I understand.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5749 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott in NCal:
I wonder if they learned anything

I believe the answer to that question can be correctly answered if you rewind the video at any point to make sure that what you think you saw was exactly what was being played back. I'm afraid that's what I did when I asked myself a similar question. That was surely a Darwin fail, very funny.

If that was my pig I would have put a 38 in the brain pan and processed it for barbecue.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8657 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Brass Pounder
Picture of roustabout
posted Hide Post
Idiots!! I’ve trapped quite a few feral hogs. There is no way I would enter a trap with a live one in it. They might have learned their lesson, but it’s more likely that kind of stupid can’t be fixed.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 1017 | Registered: August 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Only one word to describe them: dumbmotherforkers.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
Wait . . . he went in the trap voluntarily?

That's when I turned the speakers up and said, "oooo, this is going to turn out good." Big Grin

Posts: 13097 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:
2: why would you post this video on the web so people can see your stupidity in action?

I have asked myself the same question about countless other videos. Perhaps some psychologist could explain it, but I certainly can't.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47399 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Some people have absolutely no self-respect and others want to be famous or in this case infamous no matter what the cost.

quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:
2: why would you post this video on the web so people can see your stupidity in action?

I have asked myself the same question about countless other videos. Perhaps some psychologist could explain it, but I certainly can't.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They got extremely lucky. A pig half that size could have maimed them or at least done some real damage.

Posts: 3910 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
You guys ever wonder about all the stupid shit that happens that doesn’t get caught on camera and posted to the intarwebs?

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of The Bandit
posted Hide Post
Well deserved, idiots!!

Posts: 4334 | Location: Erie, Pa, USA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Dumbasses were very lucky
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
Oh, hell no.

Wild hogs will fuck you up in a hurry.

200+ pounds of mean, angry muscle, with two butcher knives sticking out of its mouth, and it can move faster than you.

I'm not sure what they were trying to accomplish. Maybe trying to catch and castrate it, to hunt later?

Just shoot the damn thing and be done with it. Kill any of them you find.
^^ THIS ^^

Wild hogs are one of the few things on earth that DESERVE to be shot with 10 mm.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23220 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
Wild hogs are one of the few things on earth that DESERVE to be shot with 10 mm.

And then shot again just to be sure.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3849 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10703 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Maybe they had been watching The National Anthem (Black Mirror Season 1 Episode 1).

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15477 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
Should have thrown a honey badger in the cage before they went in. That was their mistake.

Posts: 2679 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
What? Why?
His buddies bet him he couldn't apply lipstick.

Posts: 4817 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Pig = 1, Two stupidest men in America= 0.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Twist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:
quote:
Originally posted by bubbatime:
Should have went with option B

Guessing the IQ of those idiots, I wouldn't be surprised that option B would be to do that blindfolded.

Jim

Watching that video, I'm pretty sure their combined IQ adds up to "B".

Posts: 1931 | Location: NOT Houston, Tx (Thank God), but in the area. | Registered: May 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
This is how you do it.

From Brazil, a 300 kg boar taken by an off-duty game warden.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31430 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post