SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Imbeciles and a trapped hog
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Imbeciles and a trapped hog Login/Join 
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted
I can't imagine the level of stupidity. What in the hell did they think was gonna happen?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=...sLg&feature=youtu.be

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=...sLg&feature=youtu.be

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like natural selection found a dead end psth with those fellas.

Posts: 1833 | Location: central Alabama | Registered: July 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Hold my beer and watch this." Then the beer goes warm.

Posts: 1345 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Lakeland Florida, baby. Just down the road. Those boys are lucky they aren't in much worse shape than just cut up a bit.

I dealt with a 250# hog in a trap once. That's a lot of animal, especially when it is pissed off. Feral hogs aren't anything like fat farm hogs.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12748 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
I don't know if they were gonna kill it, transfer it or set it free.....
But any of those should have been thought through a bit !

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Wait . . . he went in the trap voluntarily?

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
How much alcohol or what kind of drug would someone need to take to be that stupid?!! I can't even figure out what the hell they were trying to do in the first place.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Coupla good ol' boys, lonely for some company, easy mistake to make-if you're from Appalachia, and love the sound of dueling banjos. Poor thing barely escaped playing the part of Ned Beatty....

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Should have went with option B

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
People like that, keep the rest of us entertained

Posts: 1176 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:

My immediate thought:

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/ekaKL218q_s

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bubbatime:
Should have went with option B

Guessing the IQ of those idiots, I wouldn't be surprised that option B would be to do that blindfolded.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wonder if they learned anything

Posts: 206 | Registered: January 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
What? Why?

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:

My immediate thought:

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/ekaKL218q_s

You go in the cage? Hog go in the cage? Our hog? ........

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Oh, hell no.

Wild hogs will fuck you up in a hurry.

200+ pounds of mean, angry muscle, with two butcher knives sticking out of its mouth, and it can move faster than you.

I'm not sure what they were trying to accomplish. Maybe trying to catch and castrate it, to hunt later?

Just shoot the damn thing and be done with it. Kill any of them you find.

Posts: 32430 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Highly entertaining. One of the three seemed a little more cerebral.

Posts: 1957 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
quote:

Both of them!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6309 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
2 simple questions.

1: why did you want to pull a wild hog out of a cage backwards while it is still alive and not restrained?

2: why would you post this video on the web so people can see your stupidity in action?

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5746 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post