SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    So... I asked the girlfriend if she would do me the honor today....
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So... I asked the girlfriend if she would do me the honor today.... Login/Join 
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3642 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing is Half the Battle
Picture of Scuba Steve Sig
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

Posts: 2516 | Location: Iowa by way of Missouri | Registered: July 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! I’m curious about the USS Kidd pics- what were you doing down our way?

Posts: 3435 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Congrats! We are all invited to the reception, right? Big Grin

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SeaCliff
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to you guys.

Posts: 1894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: October 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1527 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Absolutely Positively-
Retired
Picture of ace73
posted Hide Post
Congrats!!

Posts: 1182 | Location: Detroit/Downriver | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Congrats, KevinCW! Smile

Posts: 15027 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wingfoot
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Kevin, I am happy for ya'll!

Posts: 1842 | Location: Peachtree City, GA | Registered: January 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have similar pictures I took in 1970 when aboard USCGC Wachusette _ Me sitting on the 5" mount barrel forward. I sent pic to my then fiance and she labeled it "Ken and his 5 incher"!

Posts: 73 | Location: Oceanside, CA | Registered: March 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Well Done!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the pending nuptials.

Posts: 8711 | Registered: January 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Man, I go outta town a few days and things like this happen!!

Congrats Kev, here's to many happy years!!

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Congrats Kevin, many happy years to you both!

Posts: 23439 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, Kevin!

(Dude... you waaaay out-kicked your coverage!) Smile

Posts: 8621 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations and God Bless !!! Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3069 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
Congratulations, Kevin!

(Dude... you waaaay out-kicked your coverage!) Smile

Don't tell her....

She's a 10 and I'm a 2... Best if she is still in the dark on that one...

I guess I make up for it by having a really big... errr... ego... I dunno what she sees in me really. But she makes me really happy.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by honestlou:
Congratulations! I’m curious about the USS Kidd pics- what were you doing down our way?

We went down there last October for her cousin's wedding. It was really fun. Lots of good food down that way. Sadly, we didn't get to experience New Orleans and wanted to head to the Tabasco tour but didn't have time.

We plan to go back when we have some time to explore the area a bit more. Of the 4 nights we were there we had 2 eaten by family stuff, and the first night we didn't even get in til after 11. So we only had one day to explore, but the area seemed pretty cool!

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KevinCW:
quote:

We went down there last October for her cousin's wedding. It was really fun. Lots of good food down that way. Sadly, we didn't get to experience New Orleans and wanted to head to the Tabasco tour but didn't have time.

We plan to go back when we have some time to explore the area a bit more. Of the 4 nights we were there we had 2 eaten by family stuff, and the first night we didn't even get in til after 11. So we only had one day to explore, but the area seemed pretty cool!

Where does her cousin live? We live here too

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by charlie12:
quote:
Originally posted by KevinCW:
quote:

Where does her cousin live? We live here too

The wedding was in Placqumine (spelling). They live somewhere in the suburbs of Baton Rouge

She also had a gradeschool friend that lived in Baton Rouge that we met up for an evening with her and her husband.

(I made a post when i was down there, but sadly, with all the family and friend stuff going on, it would have been difficult to try to fit any of the forum family) Next time we head that way, I will try to set up a night for the forum crew to have dinner or something.