SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    San Fran Health Org Gets Rid Of ‘Vagina’ In Favor Of ‘More Inclusive Front Hole’
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

San Fran Health Org Gets Rid Of ‘Vagina’ In Favor Of ‘More Inclusive Front Hole’ Login/Join 
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
This usage is meant for one-on-one communication with trusted persons, such as your doctor or partner, not for broad discussion.

. . . this new "hole" approach just doesn't add up. Link Wink

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tubetone,

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ScreamingCockatoo:
These people have mental issues.
It's a mental illness just like pedophilia.
And this same mentality wants us to embrace these disorders.
^^^This. I refer to it as self imposed mental retardation. They're choosing to function as retards. Sorry but I'm not down with that.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post

Posts: 26892 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
I think from now on...it should be called "that thing that goes in"...but wait Confused

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
They can take their suggested name and shove it in their rear hole.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
To be fair, I've never cared for the word "vagina" either. It just doesn't roll off the tongue. It's rather...I don't know...like a bull in a china shop.

Something softer and more feminine would certainly be better.

Or, perhaps something already in the common vernacular.

Posts: 20065 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
how does this get remedied?
A 14 mile wide iron/nickel meteor traveling at 60,000 mph, striking the Earth at a perpendicular angle.

Some say a comet will fall from the sky
Followed by meteor showers and tidal waves
Followed by fault lines that cannot sit still
Followed by millions of dumbfounded dipshits
And some say the end is near
Some say we'll see Armageddon soon
I certainly hope we will
I sure could use a vacation from this
Stupid shit, silly shit, stupid shit
One great big festering neon distraction
I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied
Learn to swim, learn to swim, learn to swim
'Cause Mom's gonna fix it all soon
Mom's coming 'round to put it back the way it ought to be

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12614 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
What I can't understand is why these people don't hear how ridiculous they sound.

That's the part that amazes me. We're talkin' batshit nuts, here, and they appear to think what they're saying is perfectly sane.

"Front hole?" WTAF?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shaql:
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
To split pubic hairs, I would prefer "forward hole".

I'd have to go with lower frontal orafice.

We're in the same ballpark then, no? Considering geometry, physics and anatomy, a front hole just won't work well at all. I say ouch and not in a hurts-so-good way.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8325 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
So I was looking up alternative words/terms and came across one I'd never heard before: "Panty hamster" - LOL

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
To be fair, I've never cared for the word "vagina" either.

You aren't holding your mouth right.

Posts: 15884 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107459 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
I refuse to call it a front hole. I'll just refer to it as a cum dumpster from now on.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder76:

Uh, "just like pedophilia?" No...

Is it ridiculous and stupid, sure. But pedophilia it is not.

Actually, all of exactly the same argument forms that are used to justify homosexuality can be used to justify pedophelia:
"God made them this way..."
"It is not a choice..."
"How can you impose your morality..."
"It is natural....it happens in the animal kingdom"
"The ancient Greeks accepted it"

But what about "physical harm" ?
Well, many forms of pedophelia acts do not cause physical harm.

"But they are below the age of consent".
The age of consent is just a moral opinion, just like any other mere opinion. It varies across time and across cultures. Mohammed married a 9-year old. Child marriage was quite common in many ancient cultures. Even now, it is legal to get married as low as 13 yo in some States, with parental permission.

I point all this out just to show how homosexuality has been traditionally been considered "obviously immoral", yet has been "normalized" by prolonged, repeated exposure in the culture. Similarly, many consider "pedophelia" as obviously immoral. Yet pedophelia could become normalized by similar process. We should probably note that the homosexual proponents are fond of pointing out how the ancient Greeks tolerated homosexuality. Well, the ancient Greeks also tolerated pederasty (male homosexual pedophelia).

Just sayin'...

"Crom is strong! If I die, I have to go before him, and he will ask me, 'What is the riddle of steel?' If I don't know it, he will cast me out of Valhalla and laugh at me."

Posts: 6641 | Registered: September 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Crom is right, 12 and 13 years old was prime breeding age in the not too distant past and was normal for the time.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
LGBTQIA

Is it just me or do these mentally ill people keep adding letters to this?

What the hell is the "I" and "A" now? Confused

Posts: 33750 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
So I guess the saying now is, "STFU, you feckless front hole"??

Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
So, to get this new nomenclature right, Braack Obama is a back-hole plugging front hole, right?

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107459 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Why are we giving credence to luntics?

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29679 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post