SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    San Fran Health Org Gets Rid Of ‘Vagina’ In Favor Of ‘More Inclusive Front Hole’
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

San Fran Health Org Gets Rid Of ‘Vagina’ In Favor Of ‘More Inclusive Front Hole’ Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Can you imagine being a doctor or nurse at the facility when the clients can't or won't refer to their parts correctly? Seems like a trip to the psychiatrist first is in order.

P229

Posts: 3825 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So am I being a condescending dick or a condescending "Part", when I tell someone to "Go eat a bag of parts!".

Just doesn't have the same ring to it as the original. Just not dickish enough.

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 1113 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
how does this get remedied?
A 14 mile wide iron/nickel meteor traveling at 60,000 mph, striking the Earth at a perpendicular angle.

50 mile wide. It's the only way to be sure.

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
"I need to find a.....new front hole."

It just doesn't have the same ring.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder76:
quote:
Originally posted by ScreamingCockatoo:
These people have mental issues.
It's a mental illness just like pedophilia.
And this same mentality wants us to embrace these disorders.

Uh, "just like pedophilia?" No...

Is it ridiculous and stupid, sure. But pedophilia it is not.

Frankly, if people want to be transwhatever, it's their business. By forcing it to be our business with nonsense like this, all of these people can go take a long walk off a short pier.

"Front hole," and the entire idea associated with it, is now the dumbest thing I've read in recent memory. Cue that Adam Sandler movie clip.

Hey, listen, everybody.

You can live your life how you want, and call yourself what you want. You can make your friends use stupid pronouns.

But when you're out in public, pick a sex. Make it easy for the rest of us, and maybe just let everyone mind their damn business.

Pedophilia is being declared a "sexual orientation" by the left.
I accept gays and lesbians. My two best friend are a gay couple. I can speak openly with them about this.
But even they stop at some things being a mental illness.
They live as men, identify as men, want to be men. But are gay.

There's a line. And the left wants to move it and force everyone to accept it.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-ch...-sexual-orientation/

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39753 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
And the left call us science deniers with the global warming crap Eek

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TXJIM:
And the left call us science deniers with the global warming crap Eek

Are you kidding? Heck global warming climate change is causing this too.

There is a way to fix it. Please enclose $30 Billion in a SASE and mail it to the U.N. They possibly will reply with a form letter (because cursive writing is so damn hard for them).

Posts: 9153 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
To split pubic hairs, I would prefer "forward hole".

I'd have to go with lower frontal orafice.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Grab’em by the front hole? Big Grin

Posts: 13743 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder76:
quote:

Uh, "just like pedophilia?" No...

Is it ridiculous and stupid, sure. But pedophilia it is not.

Frankly, if people want to be transwhatever, it's their business. By forcing it to be our business with nonsense like this, all of these people can go take a long walk off a short pier.

"Front hole," and the entire idea associated with it, is now the dumbest thing I've read in recent memory. Cue that Adam Sandler movie clip.

Hey, listen, everybody.

You can live your life how you want, and call yourself what you want. You can make your friends use stupid pronouns.

But when you're out in public, pick a sex. Make it easy for the rest of us, and maybe just let everyone mind their damn business.

Pedophilia is being declared a "sexual orientation" by the left.
I accept gays and lesbians. My two best friend are a gay couple. I can speak openly with them about this.
But even they stop at some things being a mental illness.
They live as men, identify as men, want to be men. But are gay.

There's a line. And the left wants to move it and force everyone to accept it.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-ch...-sexual-orientation/

SC, transgender and pedophilia are two separate and distinct things, the conduct of the left being yet a third issue. You said, "It's a mental illness just like pedophilia." This is not true. Period.

What "the left" is doing, or trying to do, does not and will not normalize pedophilia.

These activist whackjobs are ruining it for all the genuinely weird people who just want to be normal in their own way, and live life. "Front hole" and everything that brought it about, that's a mental illness if ever there was one.

Any effort to normalize or make pedophilia acceptable, is insidious and must be stopped. I would also say that, it should be noted that one guy at a TedX talk isn't the entire left. I'd wager that while lots of them are sympathetic to transgender people, and maybe a lot think the whole pronouns thing etc. is OK, not many are going to be giving any ground to the pedophiles.

Pedophilia is more than a line in sand, it's more of a plane that cannot be passed through, than any line. Free speech being what it is, the pedos get to be heard, and all the better, so we know who they are.

If "the left" were to actually make normalizing or accepting pedophilia part of their dogma/platform, all the better because that would be the end of their relevance.

They sure are doing a bang up job with "intersectionality" and "tolerance," and all the other SJW trappings, and they should keep that up too, because as time goes by more people are getting tired of it. Particularly as it slowly trots towards being full on Fascism. Seems to me it's already most of the way there, when people are being shouted down or actually having violence used against them because of their ideas.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hell, I thought a man hole was that thing is the street you opened to get to the sewer.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArLEOret:
Hell, I thought a man hole was that thing is the street you opened to get to the sewer.

No doubt, somewhere there is a bar/club called Manhole.

quote:
Originally posted by Shaql:
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
To split pubic hairs, I would prefer "forward hole".

I'd have to go with lower frontal orafice.

For some reason I think of one of these:

Arc.

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:

I totally agree.

Are they exactly the same? No. Are these mentalities just as fucked up in the head and insane? You bet. Pedophilia is flabbergasting, and the behavior of these nuts is no different.

If the term "hole" came from a white conservative type, "they" would string him up in a nano second. What a disgusting bunch of assholes .

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16699 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Back in 1969, the summer of love, I remember Pontiac rolled out the Trans Am, and I just knew it was the end of the beginning...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43882 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I was sure I wouldn’t comment on this story, but...

I have to ask. What is “IA” in LGBTQIA? That’s a new one to me.

Posts: 13260 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
I was sure I wouldn’t comment on this story, but...

I have to ask. What is “IA” in LGBTQIA? That’s a new one to me.

Intolerable Assholes Wink

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Back in 1969, the summer of love, I remember Pontiac rolled out the Trans Am, and I just knew it was the end of the beginning...

Arc.

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Just when I thought I've seen/heard the worst Kali has to offer, they prove me wrong again.

Q

Posts: 26385 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
I will cast my vote for taco. That's gender inclusive or neutral or whatever isn't it?

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
True, true. There are already lots of non-gendered terms. Cock socket, axe wound, so many to choose from.

Arc.