SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    San Fran Health Org Gets Rid Of ‘Vagina’ In Favor Of ‘More Inclusive Front Hole’
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

San Fran Health Org Gets Rid Of ‘Vagina’ In Favor Of ‘More Inclusive Front Hole’ Login/Join 
posted
http://dailycaller.com/2018/08...nclusive-front-hole/

You may think this story is better suited for Clickhole.

If only.

Instead, Healthline, a California health info provider, is trying to ruin the term “vagina.” It’s not gender inclusive enough. The word they prefer? “Front hole.”

And yeah, gross.

Other hot stories on the site: Why women should bring back body hair. “It’s time we change how we feel about body hair,” the piece says. (Do not look at this while you’re eating lunch.) There’s also an “Editor’s Picks” piece about taking genitals out of the mix to revive a waning sex life. They suggest a “sex position bucket list.” For example, “hello kitchen island.”

But let’s get back to that pesky v-word.

According to Healthline‘s sex-ed guide, higher rates of HIV and STD’s are a direct result of discrimination,” reports Caldron Pool, a righty Christian site. “It’s imperative for safe sex guides to become more inclusive of LGBTQIA and nonbinary people.”

The clincher: “For the purpose of this guide, we’ll refer to the vagina as ‘front hole’ instead of solely using the term ‘vagina.'”

Oh God.

Also at risk are the terms “penis” and “vulva.” They prefer the word “parts” across the board.

Here’s why: “The notion that a penis is exclusively a male body part and a vulva is exclusively a female body part is inaccurate. By using the word ‘parts’ to talk about genitals and using medical terms for anatomy without attaching a gender to it, we become much more able to effectively discuss safe sex in a way that’s clear and inclusive.”

So if I go to the ER and I say my “parts” are hurting, no doubt the doctors will know what I mean.

The Mirror tried to contact Charles Hodgkins, the site’s senior copyrighter and newsletter content manager, but to no avail. Calling is a tedious experience. A woman’s voice gives you six options — none of which lead you to a human being with “parts” or a “front-hole.”

LGBTQIA Safe Sex Guide

https://www.healthline.com/hea...btqia-safe-sex-guide

For the purposes of this guide, we’ve chosen to include alternative words for readers to use for their genitals. For example, some trans men choose to use the words “front hole” or “internal genital” instead of “vagina.” Alternatively, some trans women may say “strapless” or “girl dick” for penis. This usage is meant for one-on-one communication with trusted persons, such as your doctor or partner, not for broad discussion.

In this guide, whenever we use the medical term “vagina,” we’ll also include “front hole” as clinically recommended by researchers in the BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth journal.

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
I got nothing. Roll Eyes

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5040 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
To split pubic hairs, I would prefer "forward hole".

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8343 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
"Pie hole" takes on a whole new meaning.

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
comments at the bottom are clever. If you're a queer male, your back hole is your mangina.

Time for the comet!

Posts: 4697 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
I can't wait to hear when they rename the penis...

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpiP_jN1Pv4

Posts: 23439 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Ugh, I can't keep track of all these holes. Frown

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
That’s an update from the shit hole

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
In the last 10-15 years, the Left has reduced the ideological debate to the absurd. It impossible to have constructive debate with insanity, so how does this get remedied?

Posts: 8621 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
how does this get remedied?
A 14 mile wide iron/nickel meteor traveling at 60,000 mph, striking the Earth at a perpendicular angle.

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
What I can't understand is why these people don't hear how ridiculous they sound.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Twat is wrong with these people!?!

Posts: 15891 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why not generalize a bit further and call them "mommy parts" and "daddy parts"? Or would that be too offensive to the LBGTQRSTUV camp?

Posts: 417 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: June 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:

I was perfectly content being outraged and you made me snort out a painful laugh, you know the kind that comes from the back of your throat and no matter how much you don't want to be amused, but to keep a good outrage going the guffaw/snort will not be denied? Thanks.

Now I've got to go find something else to be whizzed about. Fortunately it shouldn't take long.

Posts: 6390 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Well I understand it. I'm triggered that old white men named gun parts too. Why should it me a stock? I'll call it the shoulderthingy. Trigger is triggering so I'll call it the finger bar clicky deal. Sights? Call them peeper pointers. Also, I'm not just satisfied with my nomenclature for me. I want to force everyoine else to use it or they can kiss my dirt hole.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mutiny
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wishfull thinker:
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:

I was perfectly content being outraged and you made me snort out a painful laugh, you know the kind that comes from the back of your throat and no matter how much you don't want to be amused, but to keep a good outrage going the guffaw/snort will not be denied? Thanks.

Now I've got to go find something else to be whizzed about. Fortunately it shouldn't take long.

Seems like you generated those sounds from your other 3 front holes- mouth/nostrils. We probably should rename those as well or else this could get confusing.

Posts: 479 | Location: Out West | Registered: January 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
These people have mental issues.
It's a mental illness just like pedophilia.
And this same mentality wants us to embrace these disorders.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39752 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trans men? Trans women? Which one has a front hole?

I don't know and I don't care. I don't want to know. Any. Ever.

Some day I expect to be prosecuted for this.

Posts: 1351 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
P is the simple solve. Everyone no matter their gender or chosen identity has a P hole.

I used to be fond of the cram hole too. Now I guess cram it in your cram hole is confusing.

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ScreamingCockatoo:
These people have mental issues.
It's a mental illness just like pedophilia.
And this same mentality wants us to embrace these disorders.

Uh, "just like pedophilia?" No...

Is it ridiculous and stupid, sure. But pedophilia it is not.

Frankly, if people want to be transwhatever, it's their business. By forcing it to be our business with nonsense like this, all of these people can go take a long walk off a short pier.

"Front hole," and the entire idea associated with it, is now the dumbest thing I've read in recent memory. Cue that Adam Sandler movie clip.

Hey, listen, everybody.

You can live your life how you want, and call yourself what you want. You can make your friends use stupid pronouns.

But when you're out in public, pick a sex. Make it easy for the rest of us, and maybe just let everyone mind their damn business.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post