SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    It's National Puppy Day - where the heck is the thread with puppy pictures? Post 'em up now!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's National Puppy Day - where the heck is the thread with puppy pictures? Post 'em up now! Login/Join 
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
We just adopted Greta (on the left) a few weeks ago. She's 8 but since we just got her I'm calling it a pup. Big Grin

Posts: 12918 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
The weak and crippled are natural prey:

Posts: 15886 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KPSquared
posted Hide Post

Thanks,
KPSquared

Posts: 805 | Location: Ft. Knox, KY | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Mason

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
This is blue when we first brought him home at 2 months.

This is him now at just over 7 months, with his best friend, Ruby.

Ruby at 6 months when we adopted her, shes just over 2 now.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoots Flies
at Fifty Yards!
Picture of SuhlShooter
posted Hide Post
Apollo - born Aug'04, died Mar'14 I miss that dog.

Posts: 3028 | Location: Hit the ground running in Moultrie, GA | Registered: July 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
08cayanne. I thought I was the only other person who had been around borzoi. Yours is beautiful. My uncle has what I affectionately call a herd. He never has less than a dozen. Great dogs. He judges and competes in field trials around the country.
Small anecdote. He has one named Noel that howls the tune to the Christmas carol "the first Noel"

Posts: 1608 | Registered: March 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
SuhiShooter -- I really did a "Huh?" double-take when I saw your photo. The second one, where you are holding the puppy. For a few seconds there, I thought I was looking at a photo of SigMonkey.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30647 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
My Max, the only one of our 7 rescue dogs I got as a puppy

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post