SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    It's National Puppy Day - where the heck is the thread with puppy pictures? Post 'em up now!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's National Puppy Day - where the heck is the thread with puppy pictures? Post 'em up now! Login/Join 
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted
Here is Gunner shortly after we got him:

Here he is just a week or so ago (about 16 months old):

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Bella the basset 5 years ago

And doing what all hounds do best today

Posts: 23238 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Merlot and her rubber duckie. She was just past the puppy stage (~6 months).

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Louie and Wrigley at 7 weeks old when we adopted them from a rescue group.

At about 12 weeks, learning to love life.

And Louie today (may my good girl Wrigley rest in peace).

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Wait! It's what?!?

Posts: 13164 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
Wait! It's what?!?

http://www.nationalpuppyday.com/

Smile

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Every one of those pictures made me grin! Cool

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Eek Smile
Best puppy to adult picture I've ever seen

quote:
Originally posted by 12GA:
Annabel at 12 weeks...

and Annabel at 2 years...

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Then - 8 weeks old and ~10 pounds:

Now - 1.5 years old and 120 pounds:

Posts: 32423 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Glad to see none of you spoil your dogs, especially big deal. Smile

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1851 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
Son's pup

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Got her a cupcake a few weeks ago before she had to go under for some dental work. Always a puppy to me.

Posts: 13046 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

Here's a pair of pink nose puppies.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
All together now "Awwwwww!"

If photobucket wasn't such a raging pain lately I'd post pics of Willow and Maggie.

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12GA:
Annabel at 12 weeks...

Newfoundland?

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post

GSD -Gavin C. von Thomas. He's 1 1/2 years old now.

Posts: 6005 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about a dozen Great Pyrenees pups? This brood belongs to my sister.

Posts: 814 | Registered: February 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by striker1:
Son's pup

That fading black mask and striping on the tail are really cool. Almost looks like a coons rail.

Posts: 6005 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rbdub474
posted Hide Post
Here are a couple pics of my boy Kaiser. The ones on the right are shortly after we got him at 7 weeks old. The one on the right is at almost 6 months I believe. He is 7 months now and weighs almost 70lbs. Hopefully he finishes out in the 85-90lb range.

The plan is to start getting IPO titles in a year or so.

Posts: 839 | Location: East Central MO | Registered: January 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 10X-Shooter:
quote:
Originally posted by striker1:
Son's pup

That fading black mask and striping on the tail are really cool. Almost looks like a coons rail.

If you look at the tail from the top, it almost looks like a braid pattern. It is very distinctive. He also has curly hair on his back.

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post