SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    House Painter in LA Talks About Illegal Immigration and it's Impacts. **Watched more of his videos, damn he's good**
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

House Painter in LA Talks About Illegal Immigration and it's Impacts. **Watched more of his videos, damn he's good** Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted
Good watch. Especially important to me as I am a tradesman.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/tkXhx9wIbio

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skins2881,

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
+1

Posts: 1452 | Location: Western WA | Registered: September 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Great video and perspective.

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Thanks

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
Very enjoyable watch, thanks for posting!

Posts: 1772 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I agree with what he said and how he explained it. With a continuous flood of unskilled labor, wages are supressed.

P229

Posts: 3825 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Talk to LEGAL immigrants in this country, and you will find that by and large, they oppose illegal immigration.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15579 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Someday the string pullers in society will see how shortsighted tolerance for illegal immigration was. By then it will be too late.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29699 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Perfect analysis.

Posts: 22907 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Johnson County Iowa is in the pickle of all pickles.

Paving companies, lawn care and sod, roofers and
unskilled day laborers are needed badly.

The unregistered aliens are afraid of being deported, the o.s.h.a. standards for drug testing have limited who these people can hire and
a LOT ! of Americans want twice as much in pay as the druggies and aliens to do the same job.

Felons are always a risky deal ( so I am told)
so they are limited.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54638 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Russ59:
I agree with what he said and how he explained it. With a continuous flood of unskilled labor, wages are supressed.

Something I've known for a long time as my pay has not increased in almost a decade. My mortgage and health insurance OTOH have, a lot. I earn the exact same hourly wage I did in 2011.

I loved the simple way he explained things. Quick and concise, but he gets the message across perfectly.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
I've been watching his videos for a year or so. He's very good. .

Posts: 11841 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
That's not just good, that is extraordinarily good. Thanks for introducing us to this man, Jesse.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
That's not just good, that is extraordinarily good. Thanks for introducing us to this man, Jesse.

I saw OKC's post before you, and watched three or four more of his videos. I like him a lot so far. He has very low view counts on his vids, I'm going to add another view to a few more I think.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
So I watched two more tonight. He freaking knocks it out of the park on both. He's approach is simple logic anyone can understand and short videos, yet he conveys so much. If there were an information/good point per second rating on YouTube videos he'd have MVP numbers.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/RSzdaZCOAio

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/IwaM7F2UVWg

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I like this guy

Posts: 26905 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Thanks, he’s really good. If there’s a mantra from the Left that’s like fingernails down a chalkboard for me it’s: “Doing the jobs others won’t do.”

We moved into our new house less than 3 years ago. I’m trying to think whether ANY of the crews that worked on construction of our house weren’t Hispanic. Like Dave Morrison (the guy in the video) says, “They’re good people,” I enjoyed talking with them. Some have mad skills, like the tile setter, but Americans won’t do that work?!? Bull.

I had an assignment in the Forest Service serving as liaison for the BLM and two National Forests on a big natural gas pipeline construction project. The welders were Hispanic. Americans won’t do welding now? You know that’s not true. It’s incredibly important that President Trump stays in office and makes our southern border sacrosanct.

Posts: 13259 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Enlightenment comes from many places.
Mike

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I wish he was a professor instead of a house painter. Our youth need to hear the logic he imparts in his easy to understand summaries.
I'll be keeping an eye out for more of his videos.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post