SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    POLL: 64% Of New Hampshire Democrats Would Rather ‘A Meteor Strike The Earth And Extinguish All Human Life’ Than See Trump Re-Elected
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

POLL: 64% Of New Hampshire Democrats Would Rather ‘A Meteor Strike The Earth And Extinguish All Human Life’ Than See Trump Re-Elected Login/Join 
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
When the Republicans take back the House and toss Pelosi to the dogs, it will be all the more sweet. We'll see Leftists jumping out of 8-story windows.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
If they’d rather see the world die than have four more years of American prosperity, I’d rather see them found dangling from bedsheets in their own closets.

“Some people just want to see the world burn.” It’s a line from The Dark Knight, if you haven’t seen it, but as time goes by, the more I’m convinced it’s true, and the more I’m convinced that it truly coincides with the “liberalism is a mental disorder” theory. They claim to want to help people and do everything they can to enslave them. When things go their way, they quip “we survived 8 years of Bush, you will survive 8 years of Obama.” When things don’t go their way, and suddenly start to look like they won’t for some time, they pray for an exctinction-level event.

Deluded, deranged, dishonest, disfunctional, detestable, despicable, and truly the definition of deplorable. Better to end all life on planet earth than quietly suck it up and deal with four more years of a President you can’t stand? How the fuck do you idiots think we felt about the Clown Prince Obama? Disgusting.

Posts: 17126 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
So, they moved back from Canada? They have to be the same ones that said they were moving to Canada if Trump was elected the first time.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8104 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
No, these idiots don't really want that. Pure hyperbolic nonsense.

Here's your answer. ^

Just a chance for them to take a dig at Prez, that's it. If this were true, we'd see mass suicides.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
I call BS on all of this. The supposed poll was taken by the University of Massachusetts. Yeah, there is a reliable source.

I think they are just stirrin' up shit.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5040 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
They can read the writing on the wall. The melt down will be exquisite. They’ll learn all of the wrong lessons from it.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29699 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
quote:

Actually, I think they do. That's how demented they have become.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
This is just a kind of "alternate universe" version of Para's Comet, or that character on Futurama saying he doesn't "want to live on this planet any more."
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:

Here's your answer. ^

Just a chance for them to take a dig at Prez, that's it. If this were true, we'd see mass suicides.
If they aren't going to move to Canada, they sure as hell aren't going to literally kill themselves. Even if politics are discounted, how often do we ourselves use such hyperbole in everyday conversation?

quote:
Originally posted by Bassamatic:

The supposed poll was taken by the University of Massachusetts.

Only polling from their own students and faculty? That might skew the results just a little. Roll Eyes

Posts: 27957 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SPWAMike0317
posted Hide Post
50% of people possess below average intelligence.
It sounds like this poll involved the lower 1%.

Let me help you out. Which way did you come in?

Posts: 717 | Location: North of Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: January 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Here's your answer. ^

Hope springs eternal . . . .

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
This is just a kind of "alternate universe" version of Para's Comet, or that character on Futurama saying he doesn't "want to live on this planet any more."
quote:
quote:

Here's your answer. ^

If they aren't going to move to Canada, they sure as hell aren't going to literally kill themselves. Even if politics are discounted, how often do we ourselves use such hyperbole in everyday conversation?

That's my point. This poll is beyond retarded because it doesn't represent reality even the slightest. If given an ACTUAL choice of an extinction level event or just enduring another four years of an undesirable political leader, only the certifiably insane would choose the former. Just so stupid.

"Though it’s difficult to determine if they were joking..."

Freaking kidding me? Roll Eyes
No, it's not difficult to determine. Not at all. These people are not serious.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
"Would Rather ‘A Meteor Strike The Earth And Extinguish All Human Life’ Than See Trump Re-Elected"

remember - these are DEM voters.

They probably think they could just move to Canada and be safe Smile

Posts: 19574 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
NH went into the shitter the night Jean Sgayeen was elected governor. She totally destroyed the state surplus in two years and the Democrats have never looked back.

NH is a perfect example of what libtard migration from other states can do. It took one election cycle and I don’t think the state will ever recover.

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53180 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
The demoncrats biggest fear about President Trump being re-elected is the Supreme Court. I’ve heard an acquaintance of mine even admit it. They know he will likely be appointing a minimum of 2 justices, possibly 3. Replacement for Ginsburg and the rumored retirement of Clarence Thomas in Trump’s second term, and possible death of Breyer (Clinton appointee) since he is already 81.

Stakes are VERY high obviously. All of this has these wackos on edge. Like Para said, when Trump wins re-election we all are going to need to watch our 6’s and each other’s.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3968 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post