SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    POLL: 64% Of New Hampshire Democrats Would Rather ‘A Meteor Strike The Earth And Extinguish All Human Life’ Than See Trump Re-Elected
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

POLL: 64% Of New Hampshire Democrats Would Rather ‘A Meteor Strike The Earth And Extinguish All Human Life’ Than See Trump Re-Elected Login/Join 
posted
https://www.dailywire.com/news...see-trump-re-elected.

They are going to have a tough five years.

Posts: 4743 | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
liberalism is a mental disorder.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
No, these idiots don't really want that. Pure hyperbolic nonsense.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Saw that headline earlier this morning. And I just have to say, I don't recall, in the eight...EIGHT...dark years of that MORONIC Crimson Kenyan in the White House, EVER wishing a meteor would destroy mankind. I just sucked it up and went to work day-in and day-out HOPING that sunuvabitch would fall off a cliff. And take his "wife" with him. But NEVER did I wish that on mankind...even the Libtarded DOLTS of this country.

TDS...it IS a mental disorder. JSMH...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Already posted in the Trump Year 4 thread.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
the major reason I left that state - after being republican for so long an influx of losers from libtard states flipped it and made it undesirable

so glad I left

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Only 64%? I'm shocked. Wonder how many of them are SIG employees. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26345 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
I don't think it necessary to bog down the Trump thread with this UTTER bullshit. Just sayin', and no disrespect intended...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Well crap.....mass hysterical suicides in November....I wonder if I can take the whole month off to avoid all the paperwork

Posts: 3926 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsbcody:
Well crap.....mass hysterical suicides in November....I wonder if I can take the whole month off to avoid all the paperwork

Yep, Nov 4th is going to be a red letter day for sure. The loons are going to go nuts when they see DJT win by a landslide. I may even watch 'The View' to see the heads explode. Big Grin

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Translation- 64 percent of New Hampshire Democrats would rather "A meteor strike the Earth and extinuish all human life" than see the conservatives represented.

They hate us.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by f2:
liberalism is a mental disorder.

Exactly.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3963 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I’m not sure I’d call it a disease

You can treat or manage a disease.

Liberalism I think is a mental defect. You can’t treat it or cure it. It’s insidious in that it’s so predominantly infected the teachers who do their utmost to ensure children don’t learn the truth of our country or history.

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Translation- 64 percent of New Hampshire Democrats would rather "A meteor strike the Earth and extinuish all human life" than see the conservatives represented.

They hate us.

Quite true. It just happens to manifest in Trump for now.
Liberals always claim to be the purveyors of intolerance, but actually breed more hate than any other group.

Got news for them...conservatives can breed hate for them as well.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Spare us the theatrics, if your life is that bad maybe you should go sit in the garage with your car running. The rest of us will happily live our lives dealing with the ups and downs that life brings.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
Maybe giving everyone a trophy just because they participate isn’t such a great idea if it only delays temper tantrums over disappointments into adulthood when mommy & daddy can’t make it better with ice cream.

Posts: 6956 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
"Those people" just need a swift punch in the throat, is what they need.....

Like my dad used to tell us...I'll GIVE you something to whine about.

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Bunch of pussies! Both nhtagmember and I got the hell out!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38646 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
I don't think it necessary to bog down the Trump thread with this UTTER bullshit. Just sayin', and no disrespect intended...
None taken. I simply meant to share this was posted elsewhere on the forum.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Rolling Stone published this. Now it all makes sense.

They have about as much credibility as NBC news doing a report on Pickup Trucks.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10905 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post