SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    "Scientists say you'll probably never have heart-stopping sex"
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Scientists say you'll probably never have heart-stopping sex" Login/Join 
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
I think I'd be close to a heart attack if I ever asked "what?" during an intimate moment and got the answer "when is the last time we painted the ceiling?"

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2003 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
... 1 in 1,000 women experience sudden cardiac arrest relating to sexual activity...

Faked her own death.

I saw what you did there...and it was heart stopping hilarious Big Grin

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
As a medic supervisor, I once responded to assist a crew on a cardiac arrest. The crew was working on the female victim & the male on scene was evasive & unable to provide any useful information. When asked about any medications the patient was on the man had opened the woman's purse & laid everything out. Naturally this made the crew suspicious & I was called along with law enforcement. Upon investigation, it turned out that he had picked her up in a bar.

Everybody was stressed a bit during the call but afterwards the politically incorrect jokes flew after everything was completed.

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I may not die of a heart attack during sex, but I’ll die trying!

P229

Posts: 3823 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Wonder if sex in the sauna, with a twenty something cheerleader, would terminate a 75 year old retiree?
Just thinking out loud. Wink

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Very low likelihood I will die from heart stopping sex. I've been married for 27 years.

Posts: 26892 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by msfzoe:
Wonder if sex in the sauna, with a twenty something cheerleader, would terminate a 75 year old retiree?

You can always hope.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18387 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Just thinking out loud

I think you should wait until you get old.

Posts: 18042 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by msfzoe:

Asking for a friend, right?

P229

Posts: 3823 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post