SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer is bad and glorifying bullying should be pulled off of tv
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer is bad and glorifying bullying should be pulled off of tv Login/Join 
Picture of spunk639
posted

Posts: 2770 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Example 10.987 of the severe mental illness leftists suffer from. My suggestion, take their little machines away from them and close their social media accounts permanently. Maybe then they could focus on trying to find something constructive to do.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Joyless people. Utterly joyless.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107507 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
And all these years I thought it was an allegory about pulling up one's big boy britches and facing adversity. Silly me.

Posts: 3505 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
NO problemmo!

We'll just substitute Bre'r Rabbit and the Tar Baby Meet Elf . Smile

Posts: 15887 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
I'm just surprised the SJW "key stroke commandos" haven't melted down over Cornelius carrying that evil pistol in his belt Eek...

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
When will enough people say F these idiots.

Posts: 3448 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Also heard that some stations are pulling "Baby It's Cold Outside," from the radio because of complaints like The Daily Beast's that it's "everyone's favorite date-rape holiday classic."
Wash Post

Too many people with entirely too much time on their hands. Add to that the "joylessness" that para speaks of, and yet another American classic is under assault.

Posts: 13240 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
I'm just surprised the SJW "key stroke commandos" haven't melted down over Cornelius carrying that evil pistol in his belt Eek...

A number of years ago, I bought a Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer coloring book. Yukon had no revolver on him at all! I fixed that by coloring in a Ruger Super Blackhawk for him. Black Hogue rubber grips, not a nickel plated Peacemaker with stag grips.

Posts: 3214 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
These people won't be happy until everyone else in unhappy.

Posts: 6874 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
Also heard that some stations are pulling "Baby It's Cold Outside," from the radio because of complaints like The Daily Beast's that it's "everyone's favorite date-rape holiday classic."
Wash Post

Too many people with entirely too much time on their hands. Add to that the "joylessness" that para speaks of, and yet another American classic is under assault.

This one has been going on for a while.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Growing up Christmas was a magical time. Rudolf and The Grinch Who Stole Christmas were part of the tradition.

Talk about living the good life if these things offend you.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13397 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Ever notice that all newer "Christmas movies" make Christmas seem like the most stressful time of the year? Any movie made after, say, 2000, depicts a culture that would seemingly be so much more relaxed and peaceful if it just weren't for this ridiculous holiday season. I recently heard a 20-something clerk in a retail store refer to it as "The Silly Season." Is it "silly" to thoroughly enjoy shopping for gifts for the ones you love and looking forward to them being thrilled with their presents when they open them?

I know I'm getting to be an old codger, but I'm going to say it anyway: I remember when Christmas was the most wonderful time of the year - and not just for kids, but for everyone.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10703 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wait until they find out die hard and lethal weapon are Christmas movies.

Posts: 1568 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bayouman
posted Hide Post
It seems these folks are so unhappy with their lives that they actually envy those of us who live perfectly normal lives and are happy. They need to watch these movies and learn.

Bayouman
Never let the enemy pick the battle site.

Posts: 727 | Location: New Orleans, Louisiana  | Registered: June 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When I read of idiocy like this, I want to get my hat and coat and go look for America. But I don't know where to look.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16071 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
That's kind of funny, Ive been joking for years that the lesson of Rudolph is that everyone will treat you like shit until they need something from you.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing is Half the Battle
Picture of Scuba Steve Sig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Dog:
Wait until they find out die hard and lethal weapon are Christmas movies.

Don't forget First Blood.

Posts: 2514 | Location: Iowa by way of Missouri | Registered: July 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Not a new phenomena, I guess one can affix whatever slight or emotional baggage one has to anything they feel like.

This shit is silly. I don't understand why people waste their time getting offended by this shit. If you think you precious child can't handle watching Rudolph, then don't let them watch it, problem solved. While you are at it, make sure you wrap them in bubble wrap and some blinders to make sure you protect them from germs and anything offensive they may see.

Please if you encounter this in your real life, just do one of these two things. 1) Walk away immediately 2) Tell person to STFU.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Someone on FOX tonight posited that the Left doesn't really believe any of this nonsense, they're all just in a competition to see who can tweet or share the most absurd comment possible. And the best part for them, they get to troll conservatives who immediately go into the "explain why the comments are wrong mode" instead of either fully ignoring the insanity or aggressively refuting it. I think he's onto something.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post