SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Best wishes with fondest regards to all of the SigForum gemini's
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best wishes with fondest regards to all of the SigForum gemini's Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Look what I got ! Cool

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54502 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll be 83 next Wed.(6-20). Just got home from my annual physical today and Doc can't figure out why I keep coming in every year---still can't find anything wrong with me. Don't take any prescription meds, only supplements. He said he hopes he is in as good shape as I am when he gets to 83. Nice complement.

Posts: 47 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: April 24, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of the Hudge
posted Hide Post
Turned 54 last month.
Getting old ain't for wimps, and I'm not as tough as I thought I was.

Posts: 798 | Location: Inland Nortwest | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
54 on the 17th.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3840 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SeaCliff
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the wishes.
Yesterday 68.

Posts: 1892 | Location: San Diego | Registered: October 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post