SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Bisleyblackhawk AWOL from the forum for over a month...here’s why
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bisleyblackhawk AWOL from the forum for over a month...here’s why Login/Join 
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Have you thought about getting one of those emergency alert systems? I'm glad you are feeling better!

Posts: 12436 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
It will be hard for another member to top your experience. Someone was looking out for you. Get well soon.

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
Hangin there, relax and take it slow

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1369 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Damn, man...that is some scary stuff. You take care of yourself.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5024 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
To Hell and Back Reliabilty. Welcome back. Thank God.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sound and Fury
Picture of Dallas239
posted Hide Post
Wow! Glad that you made it through that and are on the mend. If you're an Apple guy, their watches have a feature that detects falls and will summon help if you are incapacitated.

"I've spoken of the shining city all my political life, but I don't know if I ever quite communicated what I saw when I said it. But in my mind it was a tall proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, wind-swept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace, a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity, and if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here." -- Ronald Reagan, Farewell Address, Jan. 11, 1989

Si vis pacem para bellum
There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.
Feeding Trolls Since 1995

Posts: 18039 | Registered: February 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear if your accident. I’m glad you’re on the mend. God Bless you brother. You’ll be in our prayers tonight.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Glad you are ok and on the mend.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11246 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gosh!! I hate when that happens! So sorry to hear about this and so dang happy to hear that you survived! You are a Trooper, Bisley..
Godspeed, my friend..

"Shoot lower, Sheriff, They're ridin' shetlands"
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?

Posts: 1360 | Location: S.E. Wi. | Registered: October 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Wow welcome back! As I get older I am coming to terms that I am no longer 20. The words of Dirty Harry keep in the back of my mind. A mans got to know his limitations. You made it through a tough time that is good. Praying for your continued recovering health.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4810 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Soooooo the Lord is keeping you around in spite of yourself. Smile. You must be here to do something great. In all seriousness you might have “unfinished business” here.

So glad you are alright and hanging in there. Be careful.

Chris.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Holy crow, what a close shave- glad you’re tough as old leather.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Dang, glad you’re alright now. Too close

Posts: 13165 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Holy Cow! Glad to hear that your outcome was positive. Heal up and stay well.

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3758 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Yikes! That's horrible. Glad you made it.
I don't think you missed much on this end of things, that I can remember, other than a poetry performance.
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...935/m/5700070264/p/1

Posts: 7319 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Glad you are ok. There was another member who had an eerily similar event recently. Fell down his stairs iirc. I cannot remember who but very similar and you both are very lucky. God has a plan here for you guys yet.
Glad you are both still hear. Get well soon.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19111 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow. Take it easy and good job on the fight !!! Keep it up.

Posts: 4022 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lucky to be Irish
posted Hide Post
Yikes! Glad to hear you're on the mend.

I once heard someone say, "If you want to live a long life, don't fall down." Now I understand!

Posts: 1770 | Location: Mason, OH | Registered: October 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
We just never know,what is in store ,Glad you made it.
Its tough being alone in an accident like this.

Posts: 22407 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Good to have you back, that was quite an experience: give a little to your church or charity.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post