SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Bisleyblackhawk AWOL from the forum for over a month...here’s why
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bisleyblackhawk AWOL from the forum for over a month...here’s why Login/Join 
Picture of Bob RI
posted Hide Post
Whoa! Glad to hear you are OK! Hope your recovery goes as well as possible.

Posts: 4521 | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Good luck to you and don't trip at the range.

Posts: 5300 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
Good to hear you didn't die. Best wishes and get well soon!

Posts: 7069 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WOW! That was a close call. Glad you survived it. Prayers and best wishes for your speedy recovery.

Posts: 122 | Location: Hernando, MS | Registered: September 16, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Holy shit! I hope you've turn the corner and are on the mend!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Here's to a speedy recovery, and have fun at the range shooting the Ruger.

Posts: 1953 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hope your recovery continues at the speed of light, and be careful, ya hear...

Posts: 518 | Location: Ocala, FL | Registered: October 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
A close call. Glad you made it.

Posts: 26893 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Welcome back sir!

Glad you had enough help and luck to get taken care of , perhaps if living alone one of the life alert systems might be a good investment for you to consider...

Posts: 23393 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear that you are going to be all right. It's amazing how quickly bad things can happen.

Praise God that you are all right.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2086 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear of this happening. Thank God that you are on the mend.

Posts: 13678 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Thank goodness it turned out OK and best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Posts: 3718 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Yikes!!! What a night! Glad you are on the mend.

Posts: 12917 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, Glad you're back!

Posts: 462 | Location: Greenfield, IN | Registered: December 29, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Wow, you are very lucky to have survived that. We lost a friend last year that tripped and fell in the middle of the night and hit her head on the corner of a coffee table. She was gone before the EMPs got to her. I always have my cell phone on me no matter what I'm doing.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Welcome back! Glad you lived to tell the tale.

Posts: 4409 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
Wow, what a close call! Take care of yourself and keep getting better.

Posts: 12178 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pizza Bob
posted Hide Post
What a harrowing experience. Glad you made it through. After the stroke I assume that you are on blood thinners? If so, certainly exacerbated this problem.

Welcome back.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 1449 | Location: Central NJ | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
That is some scary stuff! So glad that you did survive, and are recovering nicely.

Your experience has me considering whether I should sell my Series 2 Apple Watch, and get one of the newer ones that has the "Help, I have fallen and I can't get up" feature.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30646 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
You need one of these bacon holders for the microwave at the hanger to give you stability and prevent falls. Wink

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post