SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Rise in Crime in Germany.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rise in Crime in Germany. Login/Join 
posted
The link is in German.

https://www.epochtimes.de/poli...nderer-a2455590.html

quote:
New figures from the German Federal Criminal Police Office (BKA) show that there were 39,096 German victims of immigrant crime in 2017, a new high. This compares with 31,597 the previous year, a rise of 23.7 per cent.

quote:
More than 100 German victims per day: In 2017, 40,000 locals were victims of crime by immigrants
By guest author Frank Haubold 4 June 2018 Updated: June 4, 2018 5:07 pm
In the supposedly safest Germany since 1992, in 2017 almost 40,000 locals were victims of crime by allegedly "seeking protection" and thus almost six times more than in reverse constellation.

"Germany as safe as it has not been for 25 years!", The media choir enthusiastically said, when Interior Minister Horst Seehofer presented the Police Crime Statistics (PKS) in early May, and at the same time complained that strangely the dumb citizen had the opposite impression.

What said media as a precaution barely reported that was published at the same time, the Federal Situation Report 2017 of the BKA "crime in the context of immigration". This bashful concealment had good reasons, of course, because this statistic once again illustrates the catastrophic increase in immigrant crime since 2014, the year before the Merkel government's opening of the border for everyone.

Overall, the proportion of crimes with immigrants as suspects remained almost constant compared to the previous year, but still amounted to a staggering 9.3% of all enlightened crimes, which raises questions with a population share of just under 2% (especially with respect to the repetition of propaganda slogan "Refugees not more criminal than locals "). More insightful, however, is the comparison with the year 2014 with a dramatic increase of 252% from 115,000 to 290,000 offenses!

Source: Crime in the context of immigration Federal Situation Report 2017

Even more dramatic is the development in the area of ​​violent crime, ie the offenses against life, sexual offenses and the so-called "cruelty offenses". In crime against life (murder, manslaughter, killing on request) increased the number of cases with at least one immigrant suspects as compared to the previous year (2016) by at least 16.1%, compared to 2014, however, even by 366% from 122 to 447. Particularly striking in this context is the high proportion of total crime in this crime area (15%). Almost 2% of the population commit 15% of the crime!

Statistics show a similar development in the so-called "offenses against sexual self-determination". However, the enormous increase compared to the previous year is mainly due to a change in sexual criminal law. But even adjusted, a new "record" was set up with 3,597 criminal offenses under old law, compared to 2014, a huge increase of 379% from 949 to 3,597. Almost 2% of the population in this area of ​​crime committed 11.9% of the enlightened crimes.

Only at first glance less dramatic, at least in comparison to the previous year, appears the development in the area of ​​the so-called "cruelty offenses". These include primarily bodily injury, but also deprivation of liberty and robbery. Compared to the previous year, the increase amounts to 2.8%, with the share of immigrants in the total number of crimes in this offenses area amounting to 10.3%. Far more dramatic is the comparison with 2014, which shows an increase of 383% from 18,512 to 71,000 cases. This enormous number certainly has an influence on the sense of security of the citizens, because the danger of becoming victims of an offense by the corresponding clientele has increased significantly.

The most frightening number for me, however, can be found on page 54 of the brochure under the heading "Case constellation: immigrants suspicious - victims German". Thereafter, 39,096 German victims of immigrant crime registered a new high in 2017, 23.7 percent more than in the previous year (31,597). In reverse constellation (German suspects, immigrants victims), however, 6,832 cases were recorded. This corresponds to a ratio of 5.7 to one.

In the supposedly safest Germany since 1992, in 2017 almost 40,000 locals were victims of crime by allegedly "seeking protection" and thus almost six times more than in reverse constellation.

This means that every single day of the year more than 100 German citizens were and will become victims of crimes with at least one immigrant as a suspect, and the trend is rising.

How can one react as a citizen to counter this development and the increasing neglect of the public space? The possibilities are not too many, because the next federal election is still far off. Demonstrations such as in Cottbus and Kandel are a way, but not everyone, even older citizens readily takes the risk of being blocked, vilified or even physically attacked by violent counter-demonstrators from the extreme left-wing spectrum.

Changing media consumption also has a longer-term effect and so far has hardly led to a rethink in the editorial offices and a more realistic reporting.

The "Joint Declaration 2018" on restoring the rule of law at the borders, signed by 160,000 people, was and is an important signal. Until 20 June 2018, this declaration can be drawn as a Bundestag petition under the link below. Although this causes a few minutes of effort, but who does not even want to take this little effort to set a sign, then should not complain if he or his own victim of the above-described development.

How it can and will be ended, if not counteracted, Jean Raspail and Michel Houellebecq vividly described in their visionary works "The Army of the Saints" and "Submission".

Sources:

All figures and graphics from: Crime in the context of immigration | Federal situation picture 2017

Link to the petition:

https://epetitionen.bundestag..../Petition_79822.html

About the Author: Frank W. Haubold (born 1955) is a writer and publicist. His homepage: www.frank-haubold.de

This article is solely the opinion of the author. It does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the publisher or the opinion of other authors of this site.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
This will hit the krauts harder than a beer shortage. They are some proud of their "law and order" in that country. Mutti Merkel ought to be a bit worried...

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12744 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
And yet, they continue to put their faith in the biggest traitor to their safety and national pride; Merkel. Like so many Western European countries, the frog is finding out too late that water is too hot to survive.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
By guest author Frank Haubold 4 June 2018 Updated: June 4, 2018 5:07 pm

We have family in Germany. And have it from them about how the gubbermint has been screwing the nationals to cover the illegals. Crimes not reported, misreported etc, etc.

Women told not to go out at night due to the danger; of sexual assaults. No need to go on.

Given the information we get from family, I would add about 20-25% to those "victim" totals.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
German Government suffers from we can not beseen as little nazi's or Nazi's redux. They have a fear of the rest of europe pointing fingers at them and saying you are evil, you were evil last time, and you are doing evil again. It is as ingrained in their culture as success guilt is in our left here in the states.

Elk Hunter, it does not surprise me. It is very similar to how NYC cooks its crime books.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
And yet, they continue to put their faith in the biggest traitor to their safety and national pride; Merkel. Like so many Western European countries, the frog is finding out too late that water is too hot to survive.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Speling Champ
posted Hide Post
This is how you get Hitler coming to power with his merry band of NAZIs.

Posts: 1603 | Location: Utah | Registered: July 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steyn
posted Hide Post
You plant corn, you reap corn.

Posts: 389 | Registered: October 12, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
Mutti Merkel ought to be a bit worried...

You sure? They just re-elected her a few months ago.

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I do think so. The Chancellor is nominated by the President to be the leader of government, and is the individual who leads the largest party, or largest coalition of parties in the Bundestag.

The Chancellorship is an enormously powerful position, but it is also very exposed. Merkel decided on her own, essentially to let 1MM refugees into Germany, and she is solely responsible for their presence.

If their presence becomes problematic, she will be blamed. Not the Christian Democrats, which she leads, but her alone.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12744 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ewills
posted Hide Post
I have family in Herxheim and Landau in der Phalz. Nice place that reminds me of rural USA. They are not accepting current politics at all. Maybe nothing they can do now.

Posts: 308 | Location: NOVA | Registered: February 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:

We have family in Germany. And have it from them about how the gubbermint has been screwing the nationals to cover the illegals. Crimes not reported, misreported etc, etc.

Every aspect. Crime reporting, social services, education. Everyrhing.

Before she passed, my aunt (who'd lived in a suburb of München her entire life) was getting an extremely hard press from the Bavarian government to house some "immigrants" in her house.

No, not a multi-unit property. Not a vacant property she owned. In HER HOUSE. Vacant bedroom since your son (my cousin) moved out? Surely that's enough room for a few Syrians. I only wish I was kidding, and in a way, I'm glad that neither she or my other aunts are here to see the direction the country is going.

Incrementally... the "frog" metaphor absolutely fits.

Posts: 2452 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OcCurt:
This is how you get Hitler coming to power with his merry band of NAZIs.

Indeed, a party in power pushes and pushes, and then people elect a wild person who tells them "the Jews/Syrians/immigrants are the problem. Just elect me and I will fix it."

-c1steve

Posts: 4041 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
We should just split the country with the Russians.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4611 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SevenPlusOne:

Oh no you di’int!

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Over 24 hours and BansheeOne hasn't popped in yet to say there's nothing wrong. A record.

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG-Sauer
Anthropologist
posted Hide Post
I can do that for you. This number in this statistic is not only covering numbers of refugees for Syria. Immigration means people form Schengen countries or the US also. So if you want to have a number you need to divide between those and refugees as well.

Posts: 3773 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: January 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
quote:
Originally posted by SevenPlusOne:

Oh no you di’int!

Oh that's good. Big Grin The east will kick all the migrants out and the west will get trashed.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
Hit the Germans where it hurts. Tell them when the Muslims take over there.will be no more beer!

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3858 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
First off, does anyone here believe any of those numbers (provided by the German government)? If those numbers look bad we can only imagine how bad the 'real' numbers are. I have no idea if Germany is beyond the point of no return, But if they don't change direction, and soon, their future looks very bleak.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post