SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Is it ok to post a bit of humor?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is it ok to post a bit of humor? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I seem to recall a time, several years ago, when Para offered “cuts to all”. Not sure what the occasion was. Perhaps it’s my old man memory?..

Posts: 912 | Location: Tucker, Ga. | Registered: June 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by swordsmn:

I seem to recall a time, several years ago, when Para offered “cuts to all”. Not sure what the occasion was. Perhaps it’s my old man memory?..
I remember him offering CUTs to everyone who had been a member here for ten years.

He also ran at least one contest; I remember the offer of a CUT to the first member who posted the name of Para's band in high school.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30641 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig77:
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
This is the internet. He could be an 18 year old Asian chic for all we know. Wink

Only flaw with this logic is I joined in 2004, which would have made him/her a 4 year old Asian Chick.

He's like the 007 or Dr Who character. Every few years they change him up for a new Para.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
I remember the offer of a CUT to the first member who posted the name of Para's band in high school.

Was. It something to do with mayonnaise? Or am I completely off base

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11269 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
quote:
I remember the offer of a CUT to the first member who posted the name of Para's band in high school.
Was. It something to do with mayonnaise? Or am I completely off base
Bad Mayonnaise (not to be confused with Truck Cheese).

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30641 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zapfire:
People here are always serious, they don't like to laugh, I've got a ton of jokes to post but....i just don't bother.
Yeah, imagine my surprise when you turned out to be nothing more than a Nigeriam scammer asshole.

I can only imagine the kind of things a lowlife fucking thief like you might find funny.

Posts: 107487 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
A black eagle, eh?

Look closely. That picture would be a bald eagle

Posts: 7393 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
<<<<OP, that's actually MY pic, not para's.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post