SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Stabbing at the Mall of America
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stabbing at the Mall of America Login/Join 
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
One of my pet peeves. We welcome, even encourage, immigrants, so that they may have better lives here than is possible in their homelands (something I agree with). But, rather than upgrade their cultural norms, the fruits of which they are trying to escape, we downgrade our own cultural norms, the things that built America. We are the authors of our own demise.

A related pet peeve. Elitist liberals, who most strongly promote such immigration, usually insulate themselves from the inevitable results of their policies.

Mexico is another example.

Place is a fucking hole. Mexicans leave that shit hole and then try to turn American into the shit hole they just left.

On another scale, it happens within the US, too. Look at how commies are fleeing CA, IL, NJ, NY and invading free places. Look at what's happened to VA. Some parts of states that are traditionally very conservative are infested now such as TX and FL. It was one reason why I was really pushing hard to settle in Oklahoma but the wife didn't like the threat of tornados.

Posts: 13107 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
Why would we supposedly sane Westerners import people with this cultural mindset?

Who said liberals were sane?

They're very sane, and calculating. They import these vermin to get more liberal votes, and more jobs for "social service" agencies, manned by liberals.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8941 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MG34_Dan:
Let's all meet ol' Mahad Abdiaziz Abdirahaman.

If that was my Mall he's need an ankle bracelet just to walk in the door.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
[Ann] Coulter's law dictates that the longer that it takes the media to identify the shooter the less likely he is white and Christian.

A: Did your hear about that stabbing?

B: Yes but not many details have been reported about the suspect.

A: Well, you know what Coulter's Law is...

https://www.urbandictionary.co...rm=Coulter%27s%20Law

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2698 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
Friend of mine is a life long Minnesotan. He said that the Somalians have been causing problems there for the past 20 years. He said some genius decided to give them money, housing and welcome arms to Minneapolis. Said the place has been going to shit since then.

Same thing happened in Dearborn. Back in the 80s it was a decent place. Still Detroit mind you, but decent. Now I wouldn't go anywhere near it.

quote:
The genius was Lutheran Social Services and Catholic Charities.

It ain't just about the money. Catholic Charities has been infested with Alinsky Marxists since its inception. Marxists and islam are in bed with each other as they both have the same goal.

Posts: 20097 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fuimus
posted Hide Post
Is he a former QB?

Posts: 5369 | Location: Ypsilanti Township | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H&K-Guy:
...It’s surprising how a kind word in their mother tongue softens up their sometimes harsh exterior...

How about instead we give them a harsh word in the language of the country they've decided to occupy? Sorry, I've run out of fucks to give for these non-indigenous types who want us to change to their ways.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9153 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:
quote:
...It’s surprising how a kind word in their mother tongue softens up their sometimes harsh exterior...

How about instead we give them a harsh word in the language of the country they've decided to occupy? Sorry, I've run out of fucks to give for these non-indigenous types who want us to change to their ways.

I completely understand your hostility. It only takes a couple of these incidents to bring a person to where you are.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
quote:
Originally posted by MG34_Dan:
Let's all meet ol' Mahad Abdiaziz Abdirahaman.

Looks like that whiney quarterback.

No, thats Sly Stone.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H&K-Guy:Now if you are really concerned for the future of America, we need to do something about them damn Canadians. Dirty bastiges.

H&K-Guy

Being a half a Canadian, I'm sorry to read that. Even sorrier to note that there was no 'softening the comment' emoticon to go with it.

We're really that bad, eh?

tac

Posts: 11320 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tacfoley:
quote:
Originally posted by H&K-Guy:Now if you are really concerned for the future of America, we need to do something about them damn Canadians. Dirty bastiges.

H&K-Guy

Being a half a Canadian, I'm sorry to read that. Even sorrier to note that there was no 'softening the comment' emoticon to go with it.

We're really that bad, eh?

tac

Big Grin Wink Razz

Living in the DMZ, as I do, I see first-hand the gauche, torrid, and sometimes demonic behavior that Canada is famous for, here.

It has been said many times, and accurately so, that the only function or purpose for Minnesota to exist is to protect Iowa from Canada. We take our responsibility seriously. The scourge that is the Canadian regime only exists to dominate other legitimate countries.

Alas, Tis a lonely path we trod, yet one that we must follow.

Is Iowa worth it?

Iowa is the linchpin in protecting the rest of the country's defenses. She must never fall. I didn't ask to be in this fight, but a fight is what Canada is going to get.

I know what any sane man would say, "How can a single state like Minnesota defend our entire nation against enslavement to our greatest adversary." I propose to you, Sir, that it is not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog.

And so we keep calm, and carry on, each of us willing to do what must be done.

If death wraps its cold dead grasp around my bones, let it be known I died defending Iowa, the land that I love.

H&K-Guy

Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
http://www.oann.com/u-s-carrie...over-24-hour-period/

The U.S. carried out three drone strikes on the Islamic State group and extremist rebels in Somalia.

On Sunday, a spokeswoman for the U.S. military command in Africa announced that the strikes were carried out over the weekend near Mogadishu, killing several militants.

Unmanned drones were used to carry out the attacks in coordination with Somalia’s government.

This comes after the al-Shabaab terror group attacked a convoy of U.S. and Somali forces.

The U.S. has intensified its fight against terrorists after President Trump gave the Pentagon more authority to carry out airstrikes in Somalia.

The spokeswoman said the U.S. has carried out 26 strikes in Somalia so far this year in an effort to take out Islamic extremist who continually terrorize the region.

Posts: 15890 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Mahad Abdiaziz Abdirahaman, Mogadishu must be missing him...

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8347 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
[/QUOTE]
How about instead we give them a harsh word in the language of the country they've decided to occupy? Sorry, I've run out of fucks to give for these non-indigenous types who want us to change to their ways.[/QUOTE]

If we changed to their way.... His fingers would be cut off. Maybe we should consider this closer.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8347 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
quote:
quote:

If we changed to their way.... His fingers would be cut off. Maybe we should consider this closer.

Dude(s), please don't cherry pick my post to make it look like I'm on board with mass terror. The comment, in it's context, was in regard to Somali people who are just the opposite of Mr. Mahad Abdiaziz Abdirahaman.

Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
quote:
quote:

Fingers? I thought cutting the hands off of thieves was the custom in that part of the world.

I can’t say it seems like a horrible idea. Just imagine what it would do for those two bimbos in that other thread...

Posts: 6916 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
Unmanned drones were used to carry out the attacks in coordination with Somalia’s government.

Somalia has a government?

Posts: 20097 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^
I think it has been many decades since Somalia had any semblance of a functioning government. Even then, the country was a shit show.

Posts: 8955 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Mahad Abdiaziz Abdirahaman
Uh huh Roll Eyes

Para I am taking a risk by ruling out Irish heritage.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4834 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Didn't be used to be a quarterback or something?

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post