SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Post your Hydroflask.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Post your Hydroflask. Login/Join 
posted
I’m bored so here you go. My daughter swears by her Hydroflask. I thought it was typical hype to sell these things. I am impressed on how long it keeps my ice water cold. It goes everywhere w/me. No more water bottles. No more melted ice in cups. As you can see it has been dropped and banged around but, it still keeps on trucking. Even Murphy the Chocolate Lab approves!!! And yes, I am looking for a Sig sticker for it. Had one can’t find it. Let’s see yours!!!
[IMG:left] [/IMG] [IMG:left] [/IMG]

Posts: 4043 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
No pictures but I've been using them since before they were so well known.

I like the wide mouth with the flip-up straw lid.

Use mine daily. I like the smaller one that will fit in my cup holder but also have a larger one for other activities.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16391 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Go big or go home. Smile

Not a hydroflask but a double walled insulated 64oz growler that I've had for over 4 years and use for iced water. Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16192 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Snackologist
Picture of BigJoe
posted Hide Post
I read an article on here and decided to try a Hydroflask and it worked good. But then I also read an article on here about RTIC have a big sale. So, I ordered an RTIC water bottle and a few other items. When I compared the RTIC water bottle to the Hydroflask, the RTIC water bottle came out a clear winner.

I can also vouch for the RTIC soft coolers. Those work amazingly good too.

...You, higher mammal. Can you read?
....There's nothing sexier than a well worn, functional Sig!

Posts: 14009 | Location: WV | Registered: January 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
RTIC is currently having a sale on their water bottles.

Posts: 1061 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
I use the Walmart Ozark Trail water bottles which are stainless and costs a lot less.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Oza...ter-Bottle/193860311

I also use their Wine stainless for coffee which holds 14 ounces.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Oza...Wine-Glass/633375910

For water cups, I use their Ozark Trail stainless 20 ounce tumbler for cool ice water that lasts through the day.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Oza...742177?selected=true

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 41:
I use the Walmart Ozark Trail...

Brewed coffee goes into an Ozark 30 ounce tumbler with a Beast handle. Smile

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Oza...ed-Tumbler/171452737
https://www.amazon.com/Greens-...ambler/dp/B01HSB5LW0

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16192 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6956 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
No pic, but my blue one was made fun of by my wife before we went to Florida theme parks. She was so happy with it after the trip she now has her own. Of course, I had to carry the backpack with it.

They work awesome for this purpose. Fill them as full as possible with ice then water. You can get 3 or 4 refills from fountains and still have ice.

Posts: 17881 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Mine is not a Hydroflask, it is a 64oz stainless growler by Swig Savvy. I keep it full of ice water all summer or I could not survive at work. I added the handle and protection by G45, that's how important it is to me. Big Grin

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of skonie
posted Hide Post
I have a Hyrdroflask that I use from time to time and it works well, but the one I take to work daily is a 40oz Thermo Flask. I got a set of two from Costco for something like $17 and it keeps water colder longer than the Hyrdo Flask.

Posts: 1513 | Location: NV | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
quote:
Originally posted by 41:
I use the Walmart Ozark Trail...

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Oza...ed-Tumbler/171452737
https://www.amazon.com/Greens-...ambler/dp/B01HSB5LW0

That handle is the cat's mellow.....thanks

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a 40 oz Hydroflask water bottle that I have had for 5 years now. With daily use over the past 5 years, the bottle still works well.

If you think you can, YOU WILL!!!!!

Posts: 3833 | Location: Wolverine-Land!!!! | Registered: August 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 41:
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:

That handle is the cat's mellow.....thanks

It'll work with your 20 ouncer too from comments in the review section.

USN (RET), COTEP #192