SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Politicians confronted at Airports
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Politicians confronted at Airports Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
It's not about electing or getting better candidates to run. The parties control who gets to run. An outsider not approved has virtually no chance. Look what they have done with President Trump (even President Reagan was an outsider when he won - Bush I and the CIA was to win in 1980) for 4 1/2 years. A message is being sent - outsiders not approved will be dealt with harshly.

The democrats created the super delegate system to ensure that a 1968 would never happen again within their party. It's been successfully used ever since. Ask da Hildabeast and Bernie da Millionare.

They control the communications. Just like in war, rule 1 is to take over the communications or deny their use to the enemy. C4 - command, control. communication and the other C I always forget. Iraq I - first thing we did is take out the C4 structure.

We are witnessing now a total full court press that even outshines what was being done over the past 4 years with media comms we use to get information. Trump Republicans are now being forced underground for their comms.

Jefferson himself stated - a revolution every 20 years. because it's the only way to get them out of office. The 2nd amendment backs up the 1st amendment, and our 1st amendment right is now completely under siege.

Insurrection? I prefer to avoid it. But then with BLM/Antifa riots I have been witness to here in the Bolshevik state of Oregon for 6 months, with the Gauleiter not lifting a finger to stop it, nor the idiot mayor, I've seen a government sponsored 'limited' insurrection for 6 months.

What else do you call a nightly assault on a federal court house with the local law enforcement being told to stand down, and Federal law enforcement not welcomed?

-.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.-
It only stands to reason that where there's sacrifice, there's someone collecting the sacrificial offerings. Where there's service, there is someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice is speaking of slaves and masters, and intends to be the master.

Ayn Rand

"He gains votes ever and anew by taking money from everybody and giving it to a few, while explaining that every penny was extracted from the few to be giving to the many."

Ogden Nash from his poem - The Politician

Posts: 1687 | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:

tarring and feathering is a waste of good tar - I'm more in favor of drawing and quartering for these bastards

Oh I dunoo about that. Body-wide scalding wounds plus public humiliation.

I'm good with that.

Posts: 5138 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
OK maybe if we cut off an ear too.

For the necklace.

Posts: 5138 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
Shit, since we are talking hypotheticals,

What if we strapped em all down to a chair, ripped all of their fingernails out with a pair of pliers, then cut off all of their fingers with garden shears?

They would have to work harder to fuck everything up at least?

Team Apathy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oldbill123:
I suspect the big problem was that the right held a rally in a left city. That cannot go unpunished. Republican party is dead without Trump's support. It will only get worse. I see no way it gets better. It is almost like everyone that piled on the BLM wagon already knew it was the winning side. When half the country no longer cares how it happened as long as their side won, what is the recourse.
Best thing would be a nationwide strike. All lines on communication though, have been cut off.

I think more rally's in "their cities" is called for. Show them we aren't scared or cowed by their shenanigans... Show them that we see it for what it is, and that we aren't going to roll over and say "yes please, I'll take some more."

Posts: 6364 | Location: Modesto, CA | Registered: January 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DoctorSolo:
Shit, since we are talking hypotheticals,

What if we strapped em all down to a chair, ripped all of their fingernails out with a pair of pliers, then cut off all of their fingers with garden shears?

They would have to work harder to fuck everything up at least?

Did you just watch Law Abiding Citizen again? Big Grin

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
As uncomfortable as those pukes in congress have made our lives lately I am 100% fine with some push back and people telling those Congress critters just how much they suck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21108 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
Big Grin

Yelling at them isn't going to do any good and will probably be used against us to diminish the cause.

We aren't them. We stand for the rule of law.

What law? The laws enacted by corrupt legislatures? What order? The order enforced by jack-booted thugs? We aren't too far away from needing blood running through the streets to implement the change that is needed.

Posts: 2485 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Politicians confronted at Airports

On very general or broad principles, Maxine Waters wasn't wrong. (This was difficult to write.) They need to be confronted. This is up close and personal, not leaving a phone message or sending an e-mail or letter that is likely to be intercepted and shit-canned by aides before the target ever sees it. But unlike Waters, don't cross the line from confronting to hassling. (For now.)

Posts: 27956 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Russ59:
I'm with Appliance Brad on this one.

We've been objecting to political violence by knuckleheads in Portland, Seatlle, SF, LA, Wash DC.

I don't think it helps our conservative causes.

The two causes are not the same and shouldn’t be compared. Was the violence during the Revolutionary War wrong?

Posts: 3954 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Interesting conversation.

I now think confronting but not harassing Republican Turncoats is necessary.

E-mails, phone calls, these have little use other than statistical.
Political aids bin emails and phone calls into a spreadsheet:
215 think this, 345 think that, 560 contacts regarding issue.

These politicians only see us as numbers.

Direct confrontation is difficult for them to ignore.
The verbal and visual objection to their Traitorous actions will make a better impression.

If I were to run across one of these RHINO’s I would surely at least mumble under my breath loud enough for them to hear, “Traitor, Turncoat, you have no morales. Try standing up for America you swine.”

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
quote:
Politicians confronted at Airports

On very general or broad principles, Maxine Waters wasn't wrong. (This was difficult to write.) They need to be confronted. This is up close and personal, not leaving a phone message or sending an e-mail or letter that is likely to be intercepted and shit-canned by aides before the target ever sees it. But unlike Waters, don't cross the line from confronting to hassling. (For now.)

I agree.

We are rapidly coming to a point where the good folks in the Military/National Guard/LE are going to be forced to choose a side.
A side that's not based on a political party, color of your skin or what religion you believe in, but the side that stands up against anyone who is trying to silence at least 50% of our Country.

Apple and Google have pulled Parler from their app. stores.
Amazon told Parler it would boot the company from its web-hosting service on Sunday night. Our Government has been complicit and is doing nothing to stop conservative censorship.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/0...e-google-parler.html

This alone should send red flags to anyone that took the oath to defend our constitution.
This also gives me hope because unlike the Liberal Left, I believe our rank and file Military/LE are the ones that have made this Nation great.

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4832 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JoseyWales2
posted Hide Post
There's a big difference between the Left confronting Republicans in public (typically with violence), and the Republican base confronting Republicans in public. If you can't see that, it can never be explained to you.

----------------------------------
"These things you say we will have, we already have."
"That's true. I ain't promising you nothing extra."

Posts: 579 | Location: Missouri | Registered: October 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
Might it be time to look for people in our communities, non politicians, and convince them to run. We did very well with Trump. Somebody that’s run a business, made out paychecks, had to figure out how to run in lean times.The current crop of politicians only care about themselves, and becoming millionaires without having to do anything, that’s why they don’t care if they win or not. The word primary probably scare them more than anything else. Just about all of them need to be removed, if we are going to take back the GOP , if we don’t want to start a third party, and at the rate they are stabbing Trump in the back, they are making a roster for us to dump them.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
LIBERTATEM DEFENDIMUS
Picture of Belgian Blue
posted Hide Post
These are challenging times we face today. I see a lot of ire directed at politicians, and rightfully so. I think it’s important to consider that politicians are only part of the equation. People also need to direct their attention toward the mainstream media and big tech who are complicit in the censorship of conservative voices. I think too many get focused on corrupt politicians and forget those who enable them.

Posts: 5415 | Registered: October 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
I now think confronting but not harassing Republican Turncoats is necessary.

E-mails, phone calls, these have little use

They have zero interest in what the public says. I don't think they pay much attention to any of it.

I've followed Mitt Romney on facespace for years. Every single time something is posted 99.9% of the often thousands of comments are negative towards him, or calling him out. One would logically assume that if anybody ever took the time to look at what was being said in the comments, they would stop posting. And that's how I know that nobody in his office even reads the comments.

Rinse, recycle, repeat.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15717 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
They left out "snake."

But man, I'd give up half my guns to throw Pelosi down a proper set of stairs.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6968 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Belgian Blue:
These are challenging times we face today. I see a lot of ire directed at politicians, and rightfully so. I think it’s important to consider that politicians are only part of the equation. People also need to direct their attention toward the mainstream media and big tech who are complicit in the censorship of conservative voices. I think too many get focused on corrupt politicians and forget those who enable them.

And lets not forget the Schools/Colleges/Universities that are teaching this WOKE crap to our children.
I hope to never see another BLM/Antifa protest at any public gathering go unchecked. I've seen far too many instances where this and much worse have happened while the Polite Conservatives' sat idly by and did nothing. That time is over.

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4832 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jupiter:. . . And lets not forget the Schools/Colleges/Universities that are teaching this WOKE crap to our children. . . .

I think that is very important. I know a number of otherwise good people who have been totally and fanatically brainwashed by the negative US founders/founding principles they learned in public education.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I cannot imagine my children being in the throes of public education in 2021.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post