SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Politicians confronted at Airports
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Politicians confronted at Airports Login/Join 
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted
Keep up the good work Patriots.
Give um NON-STOP HELL whenever/wherever you see them.

It's said that all politics are local.
Same thing needs to happen for the local Scumbag politicians/media who have had a free ride promoting this agenda.

LINDSEY GRAHAM CONFRONTED (CHANTS OF TRAITOR)
https://www.bitchute.com/video/6tlkEoGypos1/

MITT ROMNEY got CALLED OUT AT AIRPORT & in FLIGHT
(CHANTS OF TRAITOR)
https://brandnewtube.com/watch...lRsJT9obgV49yGI.html

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4832 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
A few years ago I was waiting to board at Reagan National and Jeff Flake and John McCain were both on my flight. Flake had on jeans, no jacket and a baseball cap, earbuds in, surfing his laptop and no one recognized him. McCain, obviously recognizable, was posing for photos with everyone. I wanted to vomit, but I was in the very small minority.

Posts: 3532 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
McCain has been a big part of the corruption for a long time.

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4832 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
That sure brightens my day!

Posts: 4625 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Portland mayor Ted Wheeler was hassled at dinner the other night by Antifa. I'm not for any violence but it doesn't hurt my feeling that these scumbags might not be able to walk around and feel the the untouchable kings they think they are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNjM0Dd1Xb4

Posts: 3918 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
That's part of the problem, they have nothing to fear anymore. They've become royalty. This is wonderful and needs to happen more.

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
I was happy to be rid of McCain. Then who appears....Romney. That bastard sure had me fooled when he ran for president. Same with Paul Ryan (was my Congressman here in Wis.) , turned out to be just another republican COWARD.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jupiter:
McCain has been a big part of the corruption for a long time.

You mean the SCUMBAG TRAITOR; "Song Bird" McCain!

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Politicians are vile parasitic creatures.

Posts: 1971 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That needs to happen to everyone of them. Their offices need to be flooded with letters, by the hundreds of thousands with just one word.

"Trader"

No matter what party. The only ones not getting them would be the very few that did the right thing.

And not just once, but every few weeks. A nice letters reminding them that they are Traders.

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Traitors. Some may be traders, but they're all traitors. Wink

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Yelling at them isn't going to do any good and will probably be used against us to diminish the cause.

We aren't them. We stand for the rule of law.

On the one side are calls to fertilize the tree of liberty, just run the protestors over. On the other I can't close my facebook account or cancel amazon- It's too hard.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13399 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
They were not confronted hard enough.

Posts: 53177 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
OK I'm going to be the contrarian here. Wasn't there a hell of a bunch of outrage over this kind of behavior when it was advocated for members of Trump's cabinet and others in his administration?

One of the misunderstood things about holding public office is that you are always, ALWAYS working. You can't go to the grocery store, to dinner with your wife without someone watching, someone wanting to talk to you about an issue. It's common practice that members of Congress and other high ranking state officials have people following them every time they leave their house to video them regardless of what they are doing

While only at the local and county level, I have held public office for years and years. And I have run for state level office as well. I can assure you that were someone confront me while out with my wife, there would be violence, And further if they threaten me or my family I will be happy to share my 200 yard targets with them.

There is a place for disagreement and dissent. And I certainly don't like many of those who hold elected office. But confronting them in public places is not the way to go about it, particularly if it involves profanity or intimidation.

Posts: 11222 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oat_Action_Man:
Traitors. Some may be traders, but they're all traitors. Wink

Stupid autocorrect and I not notice....LoL

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
As much as I may be sympathetic to their feeling betrayed by these politicians, this will eventually not end well.
Someone that is mentally unbalanced will take it to another level and physically harm one of them and that will be the start of more restrictions on our civil liberties, especially the rights of self protection (2A rights in particular).
Don't say it can't happen, I'm old enough to have lived through that era and it has taken decades to swing back in a more positive direction.

Posts: 9506 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
They were not confronted hard enough.

I agree with this. Moral high ground is getting us nowhere.

Posts: 5134 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
where did the moral high ground get us?

where did being nice and polite get us?

where did reasonableness get us?

continuing to do the same thing over and over again but expecting different results is a sign of mental issues

if we are to win, we need to change our tactics

Posts: 53177 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

continuing to do the same thing over and over again but expecting different results is a sign of mental issues

Not making any judgments. Just a question. What change in tactics do you suggest? Armed insurrection?

Posts: 1052 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fed161:
quote:

Not making any judgments. Just a question. What change in tactics do you suggest? Armed insurrection?

Instead I ask you what's the plan? As previously stated taking the high and moral ground is why we are where we are. Quoting the constitution does nothing. Expecting judges to rule for us did nothing. They did nothing. The boat has taken on just about all the water she can.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post